Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: What have we become?

@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

The murder is the stopping of a beating heart.

Definition of muder

noun
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder) and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder)
Slang. something extremely difficult or perilous:
That final exam was murder!
a group or flock of crows.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/murder

Then you have to believe a child in the womb is not a human being. They are a complete and separate person and have a fully functioning body with a different DNA of that of the mother.

Until the fetus is born and becomes a child/baby it is dead without the mother and the attachment to her.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

The murder is the stopping of a beating heart.

Definition of muder

noun
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder) and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder)
Slang. something extremely difficult or perilous:
That final exam was murder!
a group or flock of crows.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/murder

Then you have to believe a child in the womb is not a human being. They are a complete and separate person and have a fully functioning body with a different DNA of that of the mother.

Until the fetus is born and becomes a child/baby it is dead without the mother and the attachment to her.

If the "fetus" is not a human being then how can those who kill it harvest and sell human organs?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:Well mr hide

Your german cousins in WW II were "just obeying orders", at the worst. The best Germans didn't even know what was going on as the Jews kept disappearing.

Just think how fat your SS check could be we had those 50 million aborted babies in the American workforce.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Using the same twisted logic, Whiskers, you should stop everytime you see a fatal accident and see if you can bring home some "long pork" steaks for your grill.

Does the bottom of the barrel get any lower than for you forum fruitcakes? I can't believe that they even let you nuts go around in public.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

If the "fetus" is not a human being then how can those who kill it harvest and sell human organs?

Same way they can use parts from me when I am dead.

How about you? Have you signed your donation card so you can be if use to someone after you are gone?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Well mr hide

My SS check is fact enough. Why? Because I made generous payments to the system. You on the other hand, not so much!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

Same way they can use parts from me when I am dead.

How about you? Have you signed your donation card so you can be if use to someone after you are gone?

You mean when you no longer have a use for them. The child deserves the same. Yes I have signed my card.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

You mean when you no longer have a use for them. The child deserves the same. Yes I have signed my card.

Good for signing the card.

Way too many people allow 'things' to get buried that could make a better life or longer life for someone else.

And since you mention 'children' again I would point out that the parents get to decide if a childs remains can be used to help others.

Very unselfish move when they do.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

Good for signing the card.

Way too many people allow 'things' to get buried that could make a better life or longer life for someone else.

And since you mention 'children' again I would point out that the parents get to decide if a childs remains can be used to help others.

Very unselfish move when they do.

Crushing a child and then selling his/her parts is barbaric beyond comprehension. It's murder. It's murder for profit.