cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: What have we become?

Well I see there are several posts here 'jumping up and down' about how things are against what they believe their god wants.

 

So I would suggest you all go pray to your gods and get him/her/it to correct these things.

 

Now if/when your god does not make these things stop then could we all agree that he/she/it is not really against them and stop attacking others for doing these things.

 

This is your chance to show how good and powerful your god is, whichever one you want to call upon.

 

Put a name on it so we all know which one is THE god you all keep referring to.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: What have we become?

You are aware that the fetal tissue is not sold, but rather donated for medical research. At the wishes/approval of the families or individuals involved in the procedure. This is a bad play for the radical ant crowd one that is going to draw a lot of attention and then a lot of egg when it filters through the public. Sale of tissue is illegal. Women's health providers are under a microscope. But the House GOP has that poor sap Boehner calling for an investigation. Which I'm quite certain that PP will welcome. Not that the results or findings of the matter will affect the legend it will become with the faithful.
Highlighted
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: What have we become?


@Canuck_2 wrote:

Well I see there are several posts here 'jumping up and down' about how things are against what they believe their god wants.

 

So I would suggest you all go pray to your gods and get him/her/it to correct these things.

 

Now if/when your god does not make these things stop then could we all agree that he/she/it is not really against them and stop attacking others for doing these things.

 

This is your chance to show how good and powerful your god is, whichever one you want to call upon.

 

Put a name on it so we all know which one is THE god you all keep referring to.


Murder is murder God or no God. These children are slaughtered for the organs. This procedure stops their beating heart.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: What have we become?


@bruce MN wrote:
You are aware that the fetal tissue is not sold, but rather donated for medical research. At the wishes/approval of the families or individuals involved in the procedure. This is a bad play for the radical ant crowd one that is going to draw a lot of attention and then a lot of egg when it filters through the public. Sale of tissue is illegal. Women's health providers are under a microscope. But the House GOP has that poor sap Boehner calling for an investigation. Which I'm quite certain that PP will welcome. Not that the results or findings of the matter will affect the legend it will become with the faithful.

Yeah, we know Bruce. The "tissue" is not sold, it's just the shipping and handling cost. It is also a felony. More of those laws that have two meanings, one for the elite and one for the peasants. The children are forgotten.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Because we live in evil times

You don't have to be a rightwing Christian fundamentalist to be apalled both by the video and story, and more so by the callous reaction of some of the posters here and elsewhere. 

 

 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: What have we become?


@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Well I see there are several posts here 'jumping up and down' about how things are against what they believe their god wants.

 

So I would suggest you all go pray to your gods and get him/her/it to correct these things.

 

Now if/when your god does not make these things stop then could we all agree that he/she/it is not really against them and stop attacking others for doing these things.

 

This is your chance to show how good and powerful your god is, whichever one you want to call upon.

 

Put a name on it so we all know which one is THE god you all keep referring to.


Murder is murder God or no God. These children are slaughtered for the organs. This procedure stops their beating heart.


So if it is murder then the judicial system will look after it.

 

Since aborting a fetus is not considered murder then it is up to those of you who 'believe' their god is against it to pray for that god to put a stop to it.

Until those prayers are answered by your god then we will assume that god is not opposed to it, just you.

 

BTW care to tell us which god it is that you 'believe' is opposed to it?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: What have we become?


@Canuck_2 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Well I see there are several posts here 'jumping up and down' about how things are against what they believe their god wants.

 

So I would suggest you all go pray to your gods and get him/her/it to correct these things.

 

Now if/when your god does not make these things stop then could we all agree that he/she/it is not really against them and stop attacking others for doing these things.

 

This is your chance to show how good and powerful your god is, whichever one you want to call upon.

 

Put a name on it so we all know which one is THE god you all keep referring to.


Murder is murder God or no God. These children are slaughtered for the organs. This procedure stops their beating heart.


So if it is murder then the judicial system will look after it.

 

Since aborting a fetus is not considered murder then it is up to those of you who 'believe' their god is against it to pray for that god to put a stop to it.

Until those prayers are answered by your god then we will assume that god is not opposed to it, just you.

 

BTW care to tell us which god it is that you 'believe' is opposed to it?


All you need are five judges to say murder is legal and then murder is legal. The children are completely innocent and silent.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: What have we become?


r3020 wrote:

All you need are five judges to say murder is legal and then murder is legal. The children are completely innocent and silent.


So you are admitting that no god has anything to say in it.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: What have we become?


@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

All you need are five judges to say murder is legal and then murder is legal. The children are completely innocent and silent.


So you are admitting that no god has anything to say in it.


Are you in support of murder and then the sale of their parts.