cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Unbelievable

@Red Steele wrote:

BA always makes a distinction about the so-called "smart"  liberals. Well, there are maybe three liberals that I would consider smart enough on this forum to see where voiding the cultural agreement forged out of thousands of years of human experience that not revering human life and protecting it, is an atrocity. You don't see them weighing in on this issue here, or elsewhere.

The monsters that are so jaded about the issue are not very far away from having human lampshades, as this thread clearly shows.

And where has this happened?

this revering human life..... like starting wars for no legitimate reason, killing and driving out others so your chosen group can take over, killing or threatening to kill others because they 'believe' in a different god than yours, killing people because they broke a law put in place by your governement.

Where are these examples of revering human life? for thousands of years no less.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
It's time to re-write that old Monkees song, "Take The Last Train to Clarksville ", and change it to, "On The Next Train to Auchwitz, Amerika".

As long as critical thinkers can prevail Millie they will stop the religious from getting that train rolling.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Canuck,

I am not going to waste any of my precious time debating you. You need some help, in my opinion, and I am not a therapist. Hope you get the help you need, and try to salvage a human life out of your existence.

colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

@Red Steele wrote:

Canuck,

I am not going to waste any of my precious time debating you. You need some help, in my opinion,Not really.  He got you in one go without the help of anybody let alone a therapist.  and I am not a therapist. Hope you get the help you need, and try to salvage a human life out of your existence. There is the same of threats of being mentally unstable because he has the audacity to reveal the truth about religion, ignorance and hypocrisy.  Stick to your bible mate.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: What have we become?

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

All you need are five judges to say murder is legal and then murder is legal. The children are completely innocent and silent.

So you are admitting that no god has anything to say in it.

Are you in support of murder and then the sale of their parts.

You did not answer my question.

What question? Is murder only wrong if you believe in God? You tell me.

Murder is wrong in all cases.

Murder is by definition the killing of a living person.

Why do you not answer my questions instead of throwing in statements like that?

You stated that 5 judges could make murder legal so I asked if you thought that meant no god was involved?

BTW I still think muder is wrong even if 5 judges make it legal just like I think the 'legal' killing of prisoners is wrong even though it is legal in some countries.

So you agree sell body parts of murdered children is wrong. That's a good thing. BTW, God gives you, the five judges, and those selling body parts free will. God gives you choice. Do with it as you please.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@Edmund55 wrote:

(Well I see there are several posts here 'jumping up and down' about how things are against what they believe their god wants.)

I am surprised that you need someone to tell you that smashing, cutting and sucking out a 2nd & 3rd trimester fetus' around their organs to save & sell these organs and then laughing & bragging about it over a salad & a glass of wine is pretty barbaric, you should be able to make that decision on your own - yes, I already know that you think this is a great practice.

Maybe next time you are thinking about how great human fetus abortions are - imagine that fetus, getting cut up & sucked out, is a dog fetus.  Now that would create liberal outrage.

You are referring to the setup video that started this thread.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/planned-parenthood-deserves-to-be-supported-not-attacked/2015/07...

There are legitimate reasons to carry out a late term abortion and I am not in a position to say when they are needed but they should be allowed when needed.

The entire video is posted. Sad to see you side with those who profit from murder.

Husker-J
Senior Contributor

How can a baby that has a heartbeat, functioning organs, limbs, etc, NOT be considered 'a living person'?

It is growing, moving, and developing, therefore it must be 'alive'.   Can you name any non-living thing, that meets that description?

Also, if it has human DNA, how can it not be a 'person'?

Not only that, but it has its own unique human DNA.   If it were juat a part of the mother's body, it would have the mother's DNA.  You can take DNA samples from anywhere on the mother's body, and the result will be the mother's DNA.   The fetus, however, will have different DNA than the mother.  Logic (and science) dictates that separate DNA would indicate separate beings.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Unbelievable Evil

Your "critical thinkers" are the engineer and conductor , with the SS lightning bolts on the collar , driving this death train. Verstehen Sie?
rawhide
Advisor

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Red Steele wrote:

Canuck,

I am not going to waste any of my precious time debating you. You need some help, in my opinion, and I am not a therapist. Hope you get the help you need, and try to salvage a human life out of your existence.

I prefer to think of it as discussion.

It is always good to hear the others point of view and be able to defend your own.

If you can not defend your own point of view then you need to find out why.

Is it because you have not thought about it enough to make a good decision or is it because it is indefensible. Is it something you just adopted or had put on you by someone else and you are just following that persons dictates.

Take time to consider and point out where I am 'wrong' in your opinion