cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: What have we become?

r3020 wrote:

I know of no involvement by God. This is people exercising their free will. They rip the beating heart from an innocent child and then sell that beating heart. I guess it is all done in the name of science.

I am glad to hear you admit that there are no gods involved.

You are starting to realize the truth.

So who is 'ripping beating hearts out of children?

Call the police and have them put away.

Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

Because this doctor rips organs from an unborn child murdering the child and then sells those organs for profit.

You are confusing.

Is this a child or a fetus?

As I understand this thread strted talking of abortions and using the aborted fetus for medical research and it was setup by anti abortionists to make a point.

Profit?

Murder?

Where is the murder?

Call th police if there was a murder.

Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

I know of no involvement by God. This is people exercising their free will. They rip the beating heart from an innocent child and then sell that beating heart. I guess it is all done in the name of science.

I am glad to hear you admit that there are no gods involved.

You are starting to realize the truth.

So who is 'ripping beating hearts out of children?

Call the police and have them put away.

I never said God was involved to start with. That was you trying to blame the killing of innocent children on God. It is being done by planned parenthood. And you forget about having them put away. There were six judges that said it is legal so it is legal. That's all matters right? The selling of the beating heart is what is illegal but all you need is for five judges to say it is legal. All in the name of Almighty Science. Science says there is nothing wrong with ripping a child from it's mother womb bit by bit, it's all part of evolution. No differnt than animals eating their young after they give birth.

Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

Because this doctor rips organs from an unborn child murdering the child and then sells those organs for profit.

You are confusing.

Is this a child or a fetus?

As I understand this thread strted talking of abortions and using the aborted fetus for medical research and it was setup by anti abortionists to make a point.

Profit?

Murder?

Where is the murder?

Call th police if there was a murder.

The murder is the stopping of a beating heart.

Veteran Advisor

"Everything that Hitler did in Germany was legal". ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

If you can't see the Evil, then the Evil is YOU.
Veteran Advisor

Since abortion is legal and the organs are donated, that is better than letting the organs go to waste. Yeah, that prediciton is exactly like the "they're going to take our guns" chant----FOR THE LAST 65 YEARS!!!
Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

I never said God was involved to start with. That was you trying to blame the killing of innocent children on God. It is being done by planned parenthood. And you forget about having them put away. There were six judges that said it is legal so it is legal. That's all matters right? The selling of the beating heart is what is illegal but all you need is for five judges to say it is legal. All in the name of Almighty Science. Science says there is nothing wrong with ripping a child from it's mother womb bit by bit, it's all part of evolution. No differnt than animals eating their young after they give birth.

And I agree NO gods involved.

Just like everything that happens.

You keep claiming people are killing children.

Where is your proof of this?

Planned Parenthood mostly looks after the health of women.

Why would you want to put them away?

Have 'they' done anything illegal?

i think your problem is you are against a woman making a decision by herself withinput from medical authorities and want to end all abortions.

Abortions are not considered murder by any definition of the word and certainly not of a child.

If you want to be taken seriously then use the proper terms and quit trying to make abortion something it is not.

If an aborted fetus was a 'child' or a 'person' then why do people not have funerals for all the miscarriages that happen?

Your rant about science makes no sense.

Sit down take a chill pill and think about what you are claiming AND for gosh sakes quit trying to force yor beliefs on women who are humans capable of making their own decisions.

Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

Definition of muder

noun
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder) and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder)
Slang. something extremely difficult or perilous:
That final exam was murder!
a group or flock of crows.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/murder

Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Well mr hide

I guess if you accept responsibility for what "we" have become, you ought to change your behavior. However, I think that you believe others are responsible for what we have become and not a fine upstanding citizen such as you.

I have never had an abortion nor have I paid for one. I have never harvested body parts from a fetus or an infant. So I will not accept responsibility for what you have become.

Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

Definition of muder

noun
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder) and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder)
Slang. something extremely difficult or perilous:
That final exam was murder!
a group or flock of crows.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/murder

Then you have to believe a child in the womb is not a human being. They are a complete and separate person and have a fully functioning body with a different DNA of that of the mother.