cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

What if Melania

our POTUS' mysterious Soviet Bloc third bride, is actually a Russian sleeper, and appearing vapid and self absorbed is just part of the cover?

Probably not though. If she was I don't think her husband would have to conduct regular secret phone conversations with Putin.

6 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: What if Melania

I'm sure Biden will bring up family corruption during the debates.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Most definitely. It is vast.

I think a fifth of the term spent on golf courses, rampant self dealing, taxes, and many other topics should be at the ready. 

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Pretty impressive what the man accomplished while golfing, etc.  Lowered taxes, raised incomes, lowered unemployment, and put more minorities to work than the Democrats did before the civil war.  Only this time the minorities got to keep their money, not something Democrats let people do.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Pretty impressive what the man accomplished while golfing, etc.  Lowered taxes, raised incomes, lowered unemployment, and put more minorities to work than the Democrats did before the civil war.  Only this time the minorities got to keep their money, not something Democrats let people do.)

Yep, accomplishments - 45 months vs 45 years.

Biden:  But, but, but this time I really really promise that I will accomplish something.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

That would open the door for some debate on Ukraine and China, and Hunter.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

ObKnoxious was already asked to point to one transaction of the President's children and he couldn't. 

None of the commies could.  

They repeat BS over and over hoping it will be believed.  When asked for a shred of evidence, it's just crickets.  

Someone not being paid to be a communist mouth piece would have been embarrassed long ago.