Senior Contributor

What is it about Republicans?

10 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: What is it about Propaganda?

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Short memories, or just incompetence??

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/03/23/flashback-reagan-stayed-vacation-soviets-killed-62-americans-i...

What is it with your incessant love affair with communist propaganda web sites?

image.png

hardnox
Advisor

About High Info Propaganda

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-t...

I'll submit that high info folks are actually the most irrational and emotionally driven.

Veteran Advisor

Re: About High Info Propaganda

@hardnox wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-t...

I'll submit that high info folks are actually the most irrational and emotionally driven.

Then, according to the article, you being a 'beta' male, looking at us Alfa males as being irrational is, well, ... Irrational.  I see dyed in the wool atheists calling Trump "The Anti-Christ". I will give you the premise of saying 'A voting populace stupid enough to elect Barack Hussein Obama is stupid enough to elect Trump'. Is that right?  

Well, I think Trump has been thinking about this 'project ' for at least 3 years now. He is playing chess, while his opponents, in both parties, are playing checkers. And, yes, he is playing for ALL the marbles. 

I support him because our only way to preserve our way of life is to smash the Leftist operation and start over in a new direction. 

Here is a comment from the article that I especially agreed with:

Trump, the next president of our country, has given me answers to questions I have had and he has not wavered an inch from those statements since he began his run.
1. Build the wall and keep illegal people out of our country ( I say that's ok )
2. bring jobs back to America and even out the trade deficits were in (Again ok )
3. Keep Muslims out until we know who, why and what they really want ( I say ok and really until they admit their religion tells them to come and kill all of us)
4. Stop government waste, trillions of dollars in waste ( again ok )
5. Stop getting further in the hole and do things smart for a change, things that really do make sense. (ok)
6. Freedom for Christian though and morals (ok)
7. The media sucks, and they do. Stories told by folks that are like wild dogs hunting a story and not caring if they have all the facts or not as long as it grabs attention. ( this equals riots)
Well I could say more but I do not need to, I was sold on Trump long ago. Is he perfect (no) then who is (no one) but can he get it done? (I THINK SO)

hardnox
Advisor

More argle bargle about your manliness and the rightness of your identity politics.

Having a 180 IQ doesnt guarantee control over you emotions. Perhaps to the contrary if it places a chip on your shoulder.

hardnox
Advisor

What still fascinates me is the question of whether you're actually a super-high info guy who specializes in working the super-low info crowd.

BTW, here's a piece on one of your fellow travellers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bosnia-karadzic-war-crimes-verdict-the-hague_us_56f3dea1e4b0c3ef...

Those folks did have some grievances- nurtured over centuries.

Veteran Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

More argle bargle about your manliness and the rightness of your identity politics.

Having a 180 IQ doesnt guarantee control over you emotions. Perhaps to the contrary if it places a chip on your shoulder.

The only 'chip' on my shoulder is the demonstrably superior ideas I possess.  The discussion of 'manliness' was a major point of discernment in your article that you posted a link to. 

My IQ is around 162; my brother's is 188. I try to keep emotion in check, but do use other's emotions to my advantage. Just like Trump does. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

"...want ( I say ok and really until they admit their religion tells them to come and kill all of us)". Why should they be forced to lie.  Islam doesn't tell them to kill us.  It does tell them they should not strike first.  You should read it sometime.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

For not knowing about propaganda, you certainly pass along a lot of it!!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

For not knowing about propaganda, you certainly pass along a lot of it!!

Who ever said that I don't know anything about propaganda? 

Mine does not promote a fascist Leftist, all-controlling dictatorship power. 

Have a Collective Day, Comrade obama_communist.png