cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

What is really funny if it weren't so true

That you guys beat up OBama so bad when really he is closer to your guy than ours. The new clinton without the BJs. You folks beat them up so bad and obstructed everything and they delivered more to you than you deserved.

WE should be looking for a new candidate> One that stands up for democrat issues. I couldn't care less if Obama  is not reelected but the alternative is simply too ghastly and I will never vote or promote a republican. Why? Because no matter how logical they might be the majority of the right would pull them into the cabal of unreason. They are not nice people. I don't even want to go to heaven if any of them are there. It would be unbearable to spend all of eternity with such a$$holes.

28 Replies
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: What is really funny if it weren't so true

Now that is hatred.

kenj3063508
Frequent Contributor

Poor Dennis

Poor  Dennis Prager.  "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me.  Think I'll go eat worms."

Has he taken a close look at all the "love" expressed by conservatives toward Pres. Obama, and Sen. Reid, and former Speaker Pelosi? 

Give me a break.    KenJ

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

" No, Iactualy love my enemies" >>>> Ben  Dover

Samnospam
Advisor

I'm a pretty nice person and quite charitable to those that leave me alone, but I'll continue to be a real **bleep** to any sob who demands to run my life for me. Don't want me to be an a$$hole, stay on your side of the fence.
wehav
Senior Contributor

Kraft:

I've noticed  and increasing amount if vitriol on your part along with an excessive number of spelling errors.  Now you add in what could be construed as a crude sexual reference and I suspect all is not well with you. 

I hope your checkup went well and that your medication can be adjusted.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: I Chatted With God The Other Day.....

@kraft-t wrote:

I don't even want to go to heaven if any of them are there. It would be unbearable to spend all of eternity with such a$$holes.

The other day, I had a chat with God, and it seems, that in conferance with Jesus,  that I am to be your "heaven partner" for all eternity.   Just think of all the things that we can chat about...... can't wait for the fun to begin.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I don`t think YOU will have to worry about being in Heaven Don.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

But in reality, isn't that what you are trying to do to all of us????