cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: What is to be gained

(You know nothing about cities)

Not sure what all this secret knowledge is that you know about cities that no one else knows? I know that you don't threaten to fire our heroic first responders; I know that when a sexual assault / rape is happening for 40 minutes on a city public transit, that bystanders step in and stop it vs filming it; I know the leaders should adhere to the same rules as they require of the peasants; of course I could go on for pages........

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "What is to be gained" by requiring ...

.... police officers, fire fighters, EMTs, or for that matter other government employees get vaccinated?

Well, for one, citizens have the right to expect that when they have to deal with the police, etc, face to face as they do with the police, that the police aren't going to endanger their lives by infecting them with coronavirus in the course of their interactions.

It doesn't do a person much good for the police to protect someone for criminals only to kill them with coronavirus, does it. 

The thing that the game show contestants DON’T do is summarily and comprehensively deride the entire culture and make all sorts of attributions based on hear say and propaganda.

Instead, they know they are ignorant, shrug their shoulders, turn up their palms when their Old McDonalds, Farmer in the Dell derived answer doesn’t work. Some just giggle.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The thing that the game show contestants DON’T do is summarily and comprehensively deride the entire culture and make all sorts of attributions based on hear say and propaganda.           Instead, they know they are ignorant, shrug their shoulders, turn up their palms when their Old McDonalds, Farmer in the Dell derived answer doesn’t work. Some just giggle.)

You've just described our dear leader old senile joe, unfortunately it ain't a game show and he ain't a game show contestant - although that would be good comedy to watch:

Game show contestant old senile joe: Hey where's my teleprompter? I mean I ain't allowed to answer any questions.

Game show host:  Ummm

Old senile joe: C'mon man, give me an ice cream flavors question.  Can hunter take my place, he's the smartest man I know.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey, nincompoops, what is to be gained?

What is to be gain by requiring police officers to be vaccinated? 

Well for one, of the 374 police officers who died in the line of duty last year, 245 were from Covid, as opposed to 45 from gun shot.

Maybe, just maybe, if more got vaccinated fewer would die.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Firing the very people that save lives will gain society nothing. The cost in innocent human lives will be high.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Imbicle lightfoot said the reason for.requiring cops to be vax'ed is because people that are vaxed can't spread the virus to the public.

Progs are always circling back to retell the same lies that are already disproven.  

Vac mandates are about submission to authority.   Be a good little peasant, do as you're told.