cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

What is worse

Isis beheading a couple of journalists or a cop firing 6 rounds into an unarmed boy. In either case the victim is dead. The truth is that the beheadings have riled the public up while the shooting of the black boy only aroused the black community. White folks seem to think he deserved it. 

And then come the wife beaters and the child beaters that happen to play football.  Women for the most part are exercised but the men seem to sympathise wwith the wifebeaters. How else are we gonna control our uncontrolable wives.  

Alas people seem to become inflamed for one reason or another. Obviously the public favors brutal behavior from our macho football players. We seem to applaud them when they lay a particularly violent tackle on a opposing running back when a mere ordinary tackle gets the job done. Do nascar fans rejoice at a bloody wreck or a car smashing into the guard rail.

Perhaps that is the real reason we have so much injury within this country. We are violent people by nature and think that violence is the best solution if not the only solution to our countries problems. 

13 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: What is worse

So what is the skin color of the "wife beaters" that you`re talking about?

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

"a cop firing 6 rounds into an unarmed boy."

A peace officer discharged his firearm 6 for 6?

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

I noticed that too. He purposely left that out.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You mean union employed police officers just walks down the street and shoot at people simply because they are black? Maybe we need to rethink how much power we want to give to the union police force. And I guess every citizen should have access to the same weapons a police officer carries. Maybe our government is no different than ISIS. Heck, look at how the citizens are treated by the IRS. Good point Mr. Kraft. I certainly wouldn't want to give them the power over my health care. If they will shoot blacks simply because they are black just think what the government could accomplish hiding behind the health care system.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I`m glad that I pledge alligiance to "one nation under GOD", not the newfangled entity tax, police state that Don wants us to pay homage to.

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

Well, it's like, I shoot a black twice.  I wait at this point to observe the effect of the bullets.  The black is not overwhelmed, and so I shoot him again.  BUT the black is jumping around and doing things which are throwing my shot off.  At this point I've got about a 10% chance of actually hitting the black.  If I pull 4 rounds at this point the accuracy is reduced even further.  Perhaps 1%.

Sure, I advocate emptying the clip but everyone fires twice and watches the subject, hit or miss?

Or no.  Perhaps the peace officer is less than self-confident and continues to fire prematurely until the subject displays phyisological compromise.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

The Black ???  A Black what ?  Why would you go around shooting Angus cattle, they are worth lots of $$$$ you fool !

OKdon
Senior Contributor

You are not paying himage tothe almighty tax entity. You are pledging to the people you represent and not to your ficticious God.

You know that all powerful divine entity that created th e world and the universe in a mere week and the seventh day he rested. That same divine all powerful diety also needs your money and the few pennies and pesos from those in abject poverty. Funny that the federal reserve has a printing press but not the all powerful God of the universe.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

I`m glad that I pledge alligiance to "one nation under GOD", not the newfangled entity tax, police state that Don wants us to pay homage to.

Which one?

Zeus?

Thor?

And what about those who understand there are no gods?