Did you mean: 
man of steel
Senior Contributor

EEK! Gads!

Heebe geebees

Faust100F
Advisor

Re: What's with Iowa?

I guess "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", the girl looks like any other girl in Iowa, I am not sure she is a raving beauty, but looks normal to me, kind looks like most front desk employee's found in almost any office. I think it is the dentist with the problem, being from Iowa he was probably bi-sexual which is a problem to which all of our supreme court members can relate to.  I mean . . . after all this is Iowa the land of unequal opportunity!  LMAO! John

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Right

He wanted to replace her with a really hotty guy. His argument is designed to prove him not guilty of sexual discrimination.

cotman03
Senior Contributor

Too bad she wasn't gay or black or both.  Multi million dollar award would be in the mail right now.

GoredHusker
Senior Contributor

According to the court transcripts, the receptionist had changed her dressing attire in the past year.  She started wearing shorter tighter skirts and such.  The transcripts also stated the dentist and his wife had sought council from their church.  One can scream sexual discrimination here, but it appears from what I read that it was the wife demanding the firing of the female receptionist.   

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Ignorance in not know quality

Thinking a grass fed steak is better from all appearences while not knowing that the best quality is the corn fed steak.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Thanks Nebrfarmer 😞

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

More on the Firing of the "Hottie"

Guess she had been texting the 53 year old boss and telling him that her libido was not being satisfied at home. Her boss's boss, his wife who worked there too, found the texts and demanded that the woman get fired. See the video.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/melissa-nelson-iowa-woman-fired-222030301.html

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: More on the Firing of the "Hottie"

I didn't hear anything about her libido not be satisfied at home.  There was one statement about something about infrequent sex but not sure that compares with him telling her that his pants bulged when he was around her.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: More on the Firing of the "Hottie"

If you were a successful professional, instead of whatever you are , Bart, I am quite certain that any wife you had would not tolerate a woman on the make texting you and telling you she wasn't getting enough sex. The Iowa Supreme court might be goofy, like you, but this time it appears that  they got one right.