cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What the Left has next on the docket to make "normal".

Be perpared, this is the next lifestyle we`ll all have to "bake cakes" for.    How you Salon fans can read this crap without taking a bath in Holy Water to function again in real life is beyond me.  But, Salon promotes crap like this and when they`re not doing that they run down Trump...get a clue Libs!

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneli...

18 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: What the Left has next on the docket to make "normal".

You really are getting more weird with every post!  Where do you get this crap and why do you think the left is promoting it?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Another Hetero gone wrong.

Let me guess, he loves the baby jesus too

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Trans folks have been using the restroom of thier choice all along.

Your pedo fear fantasy is just that.

Why arent you so VERY MUCH OUTRAGED over the thousands of pedophilia cases that occur in the church, by MEN who actually think it's ok to wear a DRESS ??

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Trans and washrooms

BA; read this and maybe you will feel better.

This 'issue' is something that only bothers a minority of people who have no connection with it and will never be invloved with it in their lives outside of ranting about it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/transgender-school-policies-bathrooms-student-voices-1.3589717

School bathrooms have become the front lines of legal and political battles over transgender rights in Canada and the U.S., but some of the students who actually use those bathrooms say their voices are getting lost amid the noise.

"It just feels like parents and teachers are taking over," says Oliver Bailey, a 16-year-old transgender boy from Calgary, where controversy has erupted over a new provincial education mandate that guarantees students have the right to self-identify their gender and use the bathroom of their choice.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

There was NOTHING in your link that even hinted that the left is promoting this nor anything else.  Please just admit that you hate Obama and nothing will will please you!!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Trans and washrooms

It's the same people who were screeching about gay marriage. An issue that affected them in no way whatsoever.

Christians are accustomed to judging and controlling.

Ever hear of Atheists against gay Marriage ??

Me either.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

In comparison a gun toter is not a murderer until he fires that gun. Of course you refuse to believe that zimmerman did not murder Travon Martin but you choose to find this so called molester guilty of a crime you think he might do.

Fortunately, he may find the attention he might need but nthere is no willingness of your mindset to avoid your potential crime against humanity

hardnox
Advisor

I think it is a topic worth discussing even if it makes me uncomfortable.

Defining pedophilia as sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children, no, I don't even remotely think we're ever going to tolerate that.

Psychologists don't appear to be in accord as to the roots of it but they do generally agree there are somewhat effective interventions that can keep them from offending. And if you're going to lock up anyone who admits to those impulses, guess what, they're not going to admit it.

Which I'd a lot prefer to do if it reduces the potential for active offenders, some of whom go undetected for years and victimize dozens of children, or more. And I think the psychologists are quite well in agreement that that is a very traumatizing experience.

I don't think I have it in me to watch this but therre are some very good questions about how we deal with people who have committed sex offenses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervert_Park

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

ok...now to really get the mailbox to fill up fast........

IF....this fellow has not comitted a crime...i.e.....has not "lived out", his twisted ideas...to that effect...and according to the

laws of the land.....while twisted, he has done nothing.  As said "who knows what evil lerks in man", the shadow knows

(i think that is right !)

no, i don't agree with it, don't like it, but he might not like the things a red neck that wears overalls (and on some days even stripped ones !) does.

remember the catholic church...on gays....as long as they are not practing...they are welcome.

in that respect, we are all sinners.

as a preacher told me once....those little old ladies that get together several times a week to gossip and etc, might get

a rude awaking, that they have been committing a sin.

for those that want to hold up the constitution, and then throw rocks at people that don't believe in what they do, remember..this country was founded on

freedom....a person has the legel right to his opinion....and that is what we were founded upon, and about what over a million people have died for.

the same rights that give you your ability to express you opinion, permits the other person to do so...provided it is legel.

"your rights end, where the other fellows nose begins."