cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: What the Left has next on the docket to make "normal".

Hey Elcheapo, i don`t know what or care what other`s fantasies are, Lord knows sometimes I have Cirque du Soleil freaky fantasies involving Sarah Palin and Megyn Kelly and sometimes Kelly Ripa if I`ve had my vitamin E...but that`s just it, Salon magazine isn`t and shouldn`t make me feel good about my normal fantasies.

What the Left is doing is taking these 'baby steps" to make the creep in their story "normal". Pediphilia is about where gay stuff was with the Will & Grace tv show, you read about freaks that seem to be no danger, then tv shows are made making them seem warm and fuzzy.  That is how this stuff worms it`s way into society.  5 years ago, if a politician was asked if he supported men taking showers in the girls locker room, they would`ve gotten angry and said "No! why would you ask such a disgusting question???"  today the same politicians call those of us against it "bigots" for not opening up the showers and bathrooms to some very confused individuals...they are 0.3% of the population yet they are dictating where they are going to get naked that affects 100% of the population. 

Morality is a moving target with the Left, who knows where or if it will stop, i doubt it ever will the more they get the more they want and Lord knows they are never happy.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hollywood does.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Trans and washrooms

It's not transgenders clamoring over the bathroom/ shower issue. It's the modern day book burning repressive left.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

@hardnox wrote:

Which I'd a lot prefer to do if it reduces the potential for active offenders, some of whom go undetected for years and victimize dozens of children, or more.

WE call these people PRIESTS

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yoiu can take a shower at Target??  I wouldn't for sure!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

image.jpeg

r3020
Senior Advisor

Target is a private business and can do whatever they choose. As long as there is not a government mandate which forces be to do business with them I have no problem with how they run their business I can simply walk past their store to another. It's called freedom and capitalism.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

No one would want to hit on you anyway so you're perfectly safe!  As a side note, someone walks into the bathroom in some store while I'm there, I call the cops unless I personally know the person!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I'll ask again.  What makes you think the vast majority of the left is involved in "promoting this.  That has to be one of if not the most stupid thing you have said!!  Tell me!