cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

What to do about N. Korea

Ok, all you experts out there.  What should the US do about N. Korea as they prepare another Nuclear test which is targeted for the US which they openly stated?

8 Replies
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: send them an obalmo

if he cant break the country ---no one can

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: What to do about N. Korea

Like china will let them nuke their best customers. The USA should get out of there.
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

We're in N. Korea?

Samnospam
Advisor

S korea, I figured most understood that.
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

You really should try to say what you mean.  I really don't want to make an asss out of you and me.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

You really should try to say what you mean.  I really don't want to make an asss out of you and me.

Madeleine Albright gave them the technology they are now using to fire their missiles. Helped get Clinton re-elected. So yeah, I would say we are there.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

We have nothing to worry about.   They will be won over with diplomacy, at near zero cost to the US taxpayers.

(at least I hope so)

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Why do you feel it necessary to do anything about North Korea?  It appears yoiu might not be aware of the plethora of Nuclear weapons the US has so it is a little bit hypocritical for you guys to rush across and blow the snot out of them. They say it is targeted at he US and it might be for all I know but I think it is a bit of sabre rattling at the moment.

The worst case scenario would be for you to burst at the seams, declare war on them because you like that sort of tussle and then blow the deficit out another 2 trillion. Sound familiar?