cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

What was the hot stock today?

What was the hot stock today Tick Tock? Man the Libtard's sure know how to destroy an economy...

13 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: What was the hot stock today?

Snicker

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

OH Tick Tock. your great wisdom is needed. lol

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You tell me Al Boi.   I have about a half a million yet to invest - where do you think I should put it, smart àss?

Jen

RJG640v8
Advisor

Stock tied to Donald Trump’s social media venture falls 12.9%...

The stock had fallen 12.9% Monday, bringing its year-to-date losses to over 30%.

get to buying in on this one.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Half a million! I guess a Bugatti is out of the question now. Honestly I wish I would have dumped everything after the election and bought gold. Wouldn't have made as much but it wouldn't be going down the toilet now.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Markets go up - markets go down.    You don’t ever get out - that’s what you said Al Boi.    Just keep that money in there - always.   Never ever take it out.   Me - I’m not in love with any stock. I sell it when I think I should, and buy it for the same reasons.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

But I really want a Bugatti...

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

DWAC back up when the sheep realized it's most downloaded social media on Apple store right now..... Yesterday would have been a great entry point.  

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

OSTK has $11 in cash per share on hand and is only trading at only 3x's that.  Tomorrow is earnings.  Coming out of lockdowns, supply chain questions all part of the beat down.  Supply supposedly solved.  Cash is king going into severe inflation, then add their block chain markets that ICE who owns the NY Stock Exchange just partnered with.  CEO and COO just left ICE to go manage.  

Will be interesting where this goes.