cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

What will you do

When you get to heaven and find your self joined by all those grey aliens and green aliens with big buggy eyes and no noses. Are you gonna tell God to secure the borders. Alas your hatefest against those different may carry on through all eternity. And you gonna have a real problem when you aren't considered better than those other folks.

BA.. God aint gonna let you have that Glock or Uzi. The NRA will be sent straight to hell. That is if there is one.

10 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: What will you do

@OKdon wrote:

When you get to heaven and find your self joined by all those grey aliens and green aliens with big buggy eyes and no noses. Are you gonna tell God to secure the borders. Alas your hatefest against those different may carry on through all eternity. And you gonna have a real problem when you aren't considered better than those other folks.

BA.. God aint gonna let you have that Glock or Uzi. The NRA will be sent straight to hell. That is if there is one.

I will praise Almighty God for His kindness and mercy and thank Him for allowing me to be among those who chose to accept His gift..

OKdon
Senior Contributor

SURE YOU WILL! lol

Panterafan
Senior Contributor

Great comeback DONNY!!!

You really got him there. Why the obsession with religion on this page?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well I won't be fixin to shoot anyone in Heaven, cause there won't be any communists there, no Democrats either unless they repent, so there'll be no need for guns.

Anyone in Heaven, space alien or otherwise will be good, anyone that's okay with Jesus is okay with me.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

But according to much of your bile on here, I don't think jesus is OK with  YOU.

I'm not judging,.... I am concerned for your eternal soul 🙂

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

But according to much of your bile on here, I don't think jesus is OK with  YOU.

I'm not judging,.... I am concerned for your eternal soul 🙂

I know He is not OK with me. There is zero possibility of me getting to Heaven on my own. That is why Christ came to earth. He paid the price for my failures, all I have to do is accept His gift. Lord Jesus, I accept your gift of pardon. Please come into my life and make me what you want me to be. I look forward to Your return. All glory honor and praise are Yours.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Oh really?

Here`s an example of your MISUNDERSTANDING of the Bible, if that`s the way YOU understand it, how is my "bile" any worse than God`s "bile"?

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Todays-Bible-Study/m-p/476476/highlight/true#M122858

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You are spouting off some pretty unbelievable stats lately. Do you really think that there are NO Christian Democrats or even religious Democrats? Are you really that biased and nearsighted? And do you really think that your version of Christianity will be the only inhabitants of Heaven?
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Me spouting unbelievable stats???? Did you even read what the atheist Don had posted...."space aliens and guns in heaven"? The official religion of communism is no religion, atheism, so if there is a communist in Heaven, God will have alot of explaining to do.

Schurrbart, click on that link what your bud AgJudge thinks of Christians....look at the company you keep and start figuring out what you're gonna say one day. Yes, God probably will forgive stupidity, but don't count on it.