Maybe someone needs to open

The gate on the lions pen, and

Clear the tent..,..but what about

The country watching the show

From the bleachers ?

25 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Whats worse...trump or republicans ?

Yeap. Nancy Pelosi is the circus master and liar Adam Schiff is the ring leader. Nothing but a clown show put on by those who bear false witness.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I actually think Schiff is a ringer for Pennywise the clown, but this`ll do.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Cheaps, your compositions entertain me.

I see you got some serious rebuttals.

bruce MN
Advisor

A allegedly deeply religious man like you making that sort of metaphor?

I doubt that Jesus or Peter ever grabbed anybody by the pxxxy. I do suppose when they started naming old St, Peye’s successors some funky stuff started happening., as Court records and settlement agreements have begun to show. But you’re kinda ripping a hole in the fascade here. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well then let those in congress with out sin cast the first ballot. Won't all of the senators running for president have to recuse themselves for a conflict in interest for trying to remove their main competition from the election? I mean they have to do the Christian thing don't they. That can't have an appearance of a conflict of interest.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The Bible warns of judging.  We don`t know what`s in Trump`s heart or Obama`s heart or Hillary`s heart.   In my experience, those that kiss and tell or grab and tell usually are boasting and still "virgins".   We don`t know if Trump really grabbed, we know he boasted about it.  

David in the Bible was most beloved by God, a wise ruler of Israel and we know that King David grabbed Bathsheba.  We are all sinners. 

When the Left starts getting pious and attempting to shame Trump supporters into abandoning him because he wasn`t as pure as Jesus Christ (none of us come close).   

I do know this, had Hillary won, Fema trucks would be going up and down streets taking guns, baby killin` judges would`ve been appointed.  Abomination to God laws would`ve been enacted and if robberies and assaults in Minneapolis aren`t bad enough, open borders and more "strangers" prone to crime would be in our midst of this crumbling Christian nation.

Trump has kept his promises and will receive my vote once again.  God Bless President Trump!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Ba; your post is a good example of some one who just believes things rather than live in reality.

So many things you state are just completely wrong or badly slanted.

Lets just look at one point, immigrants and crime.

That old claim has been shown to be wrong many times and your country would be safer if it was all immigrants with no native born citizens. Do your own research but here is a start.  And I do not know why this site will not let the complete link show when I try to copy but the 'link' below will take you to the CATO Institute with a study that looks at immigrants and crime with lots of other links to prove their results

link

With few exceptions, immigrants are less crime prone than natives or have no effect on crime rates.  As described below, the research is fairly one-sided.       

There are two broad types of studies that investigate immigrant criminality.  The first type uses Census and American Community Survey (ACS) data from the institutionalized population and broadly concludes that immigrants are less crime prone than the native-born population.  It is important to note that immigrants convicted of crimes serve their sentences before being deported with few exceptions.  However, there are some potential problems with Census-based studies that could lead to inaccurate results.  That’s where the second type of study comes in.  The second type is a macro level analysis to judge the impact of immigration on crime rates, generally finding that increased immigration does not increase crime and sometimes even causes crime rates to fall. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

We are not talking about immigrants. We are talking about ILLEGAL aliens. An ILLEGAL alien has already broken the law by ILLEGALLY entering the country. Immigrants are vetted. ILLEGAL aliens are not.