cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Whats wrong with NAFTA?

No I'm not putting words in your mouth. You have been quite emphatic that clinton and the dems were responsible for the passage of the Nafta trade bill. Passage of the Nafta trade bill accumulated more republ;ican votes than democrats. And more democrats voted against it..

You're gonna vote republ;ican because of the second amendment because youy still think that a bunch of fire arms make you a manly man. And even if thousands of preteen kids get slaughtered by the illicit gun trade, you still won't change your mind. Boneheaded gun nuts. 

The Isus campaign is an excellent example of the bad guys having easy access to guns. We entrusted the weaponry to the Iraqi defense forces. Now those weapons are in the hands of ISUS.  I'm not sure that some yahoo won't raid your arsonal and blow away a bunch of kids. ASnd i haven't even mention that an irrational BA might fly off the handle and blow somebody away.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Whats wrong with NAFTA?

So Clinton vetoed NAFTA?  So all the congressional Democrats voted against NAFTA?  I`ve scolded the Republicans for supporting NAFTA twice in this thread now.  See, I think for myself, when my party is wrong I admit it.  I can`t say the same for Oklahoma Don, though.  

And you call me "irrational"???    Hell, Don from Oklahoma you are more irrational than even the Daily Kos

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/01/1255736/-NAFTA-at-20-An-Unhappy-Birthday-and-a-Look-at-the-...

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: help me out then

Why would a nation founded on the precepts of representative republican rule , and successful because of its foundings, not want to excercise its ability to ensure that its not taken over by those that do not recognize such a successful structure?

Like I have said many, many times, Shifty, just take a junket to South Africa and get a taste of your pure democracy. I don't think you are going to have the stomach for it and will need many cases of adult diapers. And you will not need to book a return ticket, cause I highly doubt you will be alive to make the trip back.

And , just for the record, I personally don't give two sheets what you believe in...That is your own business. However, if someone has a belief system that endangers our long history of republican rule, they should be deported, encarcerated, or executed. As John Adams so succinctly stated, our system depends on  a population of moral people.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: help me out then

I do believe that our government is defined as a democratic republic. What does South africa have to do with the government of the USA? 

I look forward to my execution. Just so I don't go to heaven and have to spend eternity with " moral christians" like you.