cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

When America crossed the Rubicon

I`ve evolved into more of a big picture guy since the election "Hunter Biden this Hunter Biden that 1/6/21 this 1/6/21 that" yawn,  this country is boned.  In 2017-something Ariana Grande licked some donuts in a bakery and said "I hate America. I hate Americans"  I recall Bill OReily commenting about it "Oh yeah, her career is over, she`s done!"  at the time I was skeptical, I hoped he was right.  Grande is bigger than ever. 

Yeah, I know "aw she was just a kid" but there was a time  when her career would`ve been over, ask the Dixie Chicks.  The country has lost it`s soul and self-respect...and I think the Dixie Chicks resurrected their careers too.  When a country goes this far down the tubes, there is no hope at the ballot box.  The inmates at the nuthouse outnumber the staff.. "the parents invited the Pastor over for dinner and the children shot `em all in the backs while they were saying grace".  By all means don`t stop voting for Marge and the Republicans and whoever else makes the Left miserable, but don`t expect it to actually do any good. 

5 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: When America crossed the Rubicon

Nah.

When we permitted carpetbagger filth to immigrate in the 19th Century.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: When America crossed the Rubicon

(Nah.          When we permitted carpetbagger filth to immigrate in the 19th Century.)

Because the carpetbagger filth, as you refer to them, hated Americans and America?   or?

I doubt even your family was carpetbagger filth there NQX, I imagine your first generation.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Man, you really got a thing about ....

... young women.  Does your wife know about it?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Man, you really got a thing about ....... young women.  Does your wife know about it?)

Commenting on young women that hate Americans and hate America is now a thing for said young women?   Or?

Did our dear leader and his cult followers cancel culture any commenting on young women and /or any other person that hates Americans and hate America?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Rick wrote:  "young women.  Does your wife know about it?"  

Well, I`m a young man and my Wife is a young woman    🙂