cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

When RBG gives way to ACB

hey if Tim Kaine voted for her confirmation, just how bad can she be for you liberal types?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Coney_Barrett

five biological kids and two adopted....she obviously loves children, and who doesn't? And she is young, too, so with her the country won't have to go through the circus of what an appointment hearing has devolved into for a long long time again, once Amy is confirmed.

16 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: When RBG gives way to ACB

Just as soon as the old Leftist biddy kicks the bucket, Lord willing. Then the court will be in safe Constitutional hands for decades. 

Honored Advisor

The Left is going to put sand in RBG`s boots and prop her up next to the jukebox...now I don`t wish anything bad on her, but "if" something`s going to happen, hopefully it will be sooner than close to the 2020 election when the Dems can say "Aha! too close to the election can`t do anything!!!" .  

But "Judging Amy" was my favorite before President Trump finally decided on The Kavster.

See the source image

Advisor

Things are a mess and I doubt anyone who really needed the money would make book on how anything will ultimately turn out. Other than, that is, the sureness of a certain potion of the most right of the right in the alt base reacting violently and horrifically to Democrats regain control of Congress. That will be a genuine historical chapter.

But one thing that seems to be becoming clear is that convicted, left hinged women quite obviously hold more disdain for their sisters who are held and “kept” by the patriarchy than they do for the keepers.
Honored Advisor

I don`t have a strong position on how the midterms turn out, but have a idea that Republicans will do "better than expected".   Maybe it`s wishful thinking, but Kavanaugh`s hearing, I think conservatives get that point.  Maybe I`m parroting the Sunday morning shows, but Michael Avenatti did you guys no favors...I mean out of one side of their mouth Dems say "Always always always believe the woman!!!!!"  then Avenatti comes out with "Miss Gangrape 1982" and all those ridiculous stories.

If there`s violence post November 6th, I don`t believe it will come from the "right", when Republicans lose we vent in chatrooms, move our 401Ks, buy gold and bury our guns in the backyard and vow to vote a straight Republican ticket "next election".   The crazy screaming women on the Left are one bad mensuration period away from picking up a AK-47 and blasting away at the suburbs.

Senior Contributor

Advisor

Yes, as a member of a South Bend pagan fertility cult she's sort of a Madonna figure to the fascist far right.

Our leftist view is that she can have as many babies as she'd like and we won't even hold her down and make her take any of those devil pills. We refer to that as libertarianism. We'll even give her some help with the kids with SNAP and EITC should she need it.

Her view appears to be that Her God commands that she have considerably more say over us, though.

Advisor

I highly doubt that you are supporting anyone with snap or EIC based on the little I know about you. But as long as you vote for the gravy train guys, I guess the "we" is appropriate, right?

Advisor

You're turning down your Stormy Payoff, right?

Advisor

no, mine actually goes to help the indigent....nice try, though.