Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: When RBG gives way to ACB

Yes, some Real Victims!

Advisor

Speaking of Madonna figures

it was a weird fact of note that Taylor Swift was some sort of female icon to RW gunwankers, Incels and such.

I have no idea why other than to note that she appears to be about as big of a spoiled and entitled suburban brat as Brett Kavanaugh.

Anyway, as a TN resident she came out against OxyMarsha. 

Don't care, other than it'll be fun to watch the Taylor action figures getting thrown in the Yeti coolers and blown up along with the Nikes and such.

Senior Contributor

Re: Speaking of Madonna figures

Taylor Swift who? I assume you are talking about yet another lefty nut case.

Advisor

Re: Speaking of Madonna figures

Ms. Swift is so fruitcake liberal that she actually bought a house near one of the Kennedy grandsons to chase the poor high school boy, even though he didn't want a relationship with the older skank, just a notch in his belt.

Hey, it has to be true...I read it in a people magazine at the dentist office!

Whats with the forum fruitcakes finding democrats that hate trump and trying to show us normal folks that republicans are abandoning the orange one? First it was our pal WAD, and now Nutz.

Senior Advisor

Re: When RBG gives way to ACB

That's funny.

Advisor

Re: When RBG gives way to ACB more commentary

probably a bigger deal than the Kavanaugh appointment.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/ruth-bader-ginsburg-replacement-supreme-court/

Senior Contributor

Re: When RBG gives way to ACB more commentary

I think people lose track that with the supreme court the question is whether the constitution will be perverted to mean whatever the ruling powers wish it to or what the writers of the document believed it meant.  RBG believes it should be twisted to adapt to collectivism, hopefully her replacement will favor the individual.