Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

When You Get Right Down to It...

image.jpeg

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: When You Get Right Down to It...

I heard a good quote today, think Huckleberry said it "Trump is like a great doctor that has a poor bedside manner".  And that is about the jist of it, there`s a mess out there, we`ve went down the same road that Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama have taken us as what Hillary wants to do.  Trump is the only one that will get us off this wrong way down a one-way street..kind of like some of the damned one`s in Mankato   🙂 and get us back on the Android approved route.

But it`s the matter of, do you want to feel good or get things fix, if you want to feel good go to a whorehouse and vote Democrat by absentee ballot, if you want things fixed go to a mechanic and Trump is the best mechanic that has ran in over a quarter of a century.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Needed a good laugh today BA, raining here so combine is still in the shed.  Thanks for the humor.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I really cannot understand how you folks can listen to trump and still to this day say out loud that you support him. I really can't!
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I really cannot understand how you folks can listen to clinton and still to this day say out loud that you support her. I really can't!