cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

When bad things happen to bad presidents.

It`s a pretty sad state of the Democrat party when congressional candidates don`t want to be seen on the same stage as the president or would sooner take a hit for being "evasive" rather than admit that they voted for the president.....kind of gives you a small glimmer of hope.   Smiley Happy

But a congressional candidate that voted with Obama 95%  has very few apron strings to hide behind...unpopular president, unpopular policies all spell disaster to those cockelburs stuck to that president`s coatails.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/19/a-toxic-president/  

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/19/us-usa-politics-obama-idUSKCN0I80V320141019 

These stories of crowds walking out on Obama aren`t from the "Rightwing News" these articles are from outfits that are apologists for Obama.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: When bad things happen to bad presidents.

The NYPost  is a Newscorp rag.  Whatever.  Whatever you say.  
Whatever you "just know". Your massive cred transforms the landscape and just make it true.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Bruce, wake up and smell the coffee.  Allison Grimes is taking a hit for evasively NOT answering if she "voted for Obama?"  ...shouldn`t she proudly proclaim."Why yes I did vote for Obama...2 times!"

This from that "Rightwing rag" CNN    http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/13/politics/grimes-mcconnell-kentucky-senate-debate/  

I noticed that you hadn`t gotten around to reading the REUTERS story about the crowd walking out on Obama.

These items aren`t manifestations out of my massive brain, they are mainstream news items about the trouble that the Democrats are in.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

yeah, but just think how much worse things would be if Mitt Romney would have been elected. 

Just paraphrasing what Boris is thinking.

Remember early on in the last POTUS election cycle how comrade Boris went off about how, good lord, what a good looking guy Mitt Romney was with those chiseled features of his?  

Somehow I don't think that Republicans would be shirking away from saying they voted for Romney if Mitt had been elected in 2012. And the 47% would be shrinking instead of expanding.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No one is obligated to divulge what happens in the polling booth.

But what the hell was Steve King doing here  with that guy with a dead cat on his head ??

Tramp ? Tromp ? Trump ??  Somthing like that.........

Lots of west Iowa CONservatives Did NOT approve of the that bankrupt pseudo divorced celeb.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

This crowd that walked out on Obama, were they expecting him and just waited til he came out and then walked or was he a surprise guest speaker? If they were expecting him and planned to walk out,why did they even go in the first place?
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Do you have any more who don't want to be seen with the president? Not sure this means ALL dem candidates are agreeing with you guys.