cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nwobcw
Advisor

Re: When do you Republicans get the message??

what should your family have to pay taxes on something that you bought with after-tax money
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

If you can't figure it out, then it's not worth my time trying to educate you! Don has already explained it to you, but you didn't believe him, why would you believe me?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: When will you Liberals get the message??

My god, CraigO, you are beginning to rival Oily, for stupid! What you have discribed is the Republican policies. It is the Republicans that have created this dammed mess, wake the hell up!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I do hope you were adressing, CraigO, and if you weren't you should have been!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: When do you Liberals get the message??

Yep, you can, CraigO, maybe, at least according to you. So can I, so what that supposed to prove? Every man that drove a bus in our part of the country, did it trying to save their farms, because they couldn't save it, farming it, I figure it's saving you from the poor house.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

No it was mister everything for me Kraft I was talking about. Now I suppose you are going to tell me how he cares about the poor person when in fact his whole life has about lining his pocket. Maybe now he feels guilty and wants everyone else to make up for his misdeads.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You should be so lucky to be as good a man as he is. Problem is, until you change your ways, you aren't, or never will be good enough to shine his shoes.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Just why is it that a man that cares so much for the people in this country goes across the bourder to get dental care to save a buck at the expense of american workers? Simple fact it is his pocket alone that he cares about. Not the Dentist , not the people that work for the dentist. Not the American works that produce the materials needed. His concern is number ones pocket. And if you are stupid enough to be believe other wise you have some serious problems.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: When do you Liberals get the message??

I drive because I truly enjoy driving the bus and I truly enjoy working with young people. Maybe I should forward your comments to the Durham drivers in your district and see their reaction. You can not "save a farm" on bus driver pay, not even a hobby farm.
man of steel
Senior Contributor

How does one know they are right?

The left here is in constant preach form when talking of issues concerning "the common people". Their acusations of hate and uncaring fly across these screens on the WWW. Their tales of misfortune, oppression, and advantage are spewed at the world.

The left here view themselves as being for the American worker............as long as they can still go to elswhere for cheaper sevices

The left here view themselves as against bigotry............as long as they can continue to blindly be bigoted towards others

The left here............Being for the oppressed? Willing to stand up for the less fortunate? I don't think so

Belittlement is their forte....and thats why I know I'm right