cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

When government turns tyrannical

It is up to an armed citizenry to restore order and the rule of law. Courtesy of Linsal, ag web.

37 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: When government turns tyrannical

Once again your all wet!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Wrong GTO, it was the sheriff stealing the election that was treasonous. The citizens restored the Constitution. This government belongs to the people, not the other way around. Guns in the hands of the people keep it that way.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Where, your reasoning is all wrong, 20, is not because of the guns, it's the BALLOT BOX! I knew you didn't know what you were talking about, and you just proved it!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: not when it is a DICKTATERSHIP

as with obalmo and KLAN

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Where, your reasoning is all wrong, 20, is not because of the guns, it's the BALLOT BOX! I knew you didn't know what you were talking about, and you just proved it!

What are you talking about??

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Apparently your getting brain farts, 20, like I said, you don't know what your talking about anymore.

The BALLOT BOX IS MIGHTIER THAN THE GUN!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Here we go again.  This propaganda has been vaccinated into these goofs since they day they could comprehend english.  The sad part is some people actually believe gthe Obama Admin. is a rogue government. It is fascinating to see how the masses of knumskulls interpret a intelligent POTUS as being a dictator or the like.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Just out of curiousity GTO, do you think we`d been better off had George Washington and the rest of the Founding Fathers not fought the British?   The signers of the Declaration of Independence were committing "treason" you know and would`ve been hanged as traitors.  http://www.nhccs.org/Destiny.html    It`s a shame isn`t it, November 6th, 2012 some 236 years we have given up those brave men`s sacrifice.....or maybe not??  Were they on a fools mission??

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Apparently your getting brain farts, 20, like I said, you don't know what your talking about anymore.

The BALLOT BOX IS MIGHTIER THAN THE GUN!

Not if you are not able to enforce the integrity of the ballot box. That is what these patriots of Athens Tennessee did. They refused to allow a rogue sheriff and state senator steal an election. They were only able to succeed because they were an armed populus.