cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: When the world stopped listening

That means it was a very smart move for him to use some of that bloated pentagon budget to build a wall to secure the southern border for violent criminals and rapist. Creating American jobs while at the same time keeping out cheap ILLEGAL labor and protecting American jobs.

Senior Advisor

That would be Nancy. She can't do anything but fight with the home wrecking squad.

Senior Contributor

Where is this new wall 3020?

Actual new construction since you indicate there is some already built.

Senior Advisor

Quit watching CNN and you might figure it out.

Senior Contributor

Do not watch them.

Have you got an answer to my question?

Senior Advisor

New Mexico.

Senior Contributor

So I had to search it out myself

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/has-the-border-wall-begun/

Finally, Vitiello said, the Department of Homeland Security will replace 47 miles of “dilapidated border fencing with new border wall system in various locations along the southwest border.” Also in the Rio Grande Valley, he said, it plans to build 25 miles of new levee wall in Hidalgo County, and eight miles of “new border wall system” in Starr County, Texas. All of that is made possible by funding in the 2018 spending bill, he said.

By our count, that comes to less than 40 miles of new barrier where there wasn’t any before.

Any idea how many more miles there is to go? 1000? maybe more?

Going to take a few more years to finish it I guess

Senior Advisor

60 miles now where there was none before. Using the pentagon funding there will be 400 by the end of 2020. Your story is old. Google is not to be trusted.

Honored Advisor

Let me get this straight, when the wall was proposed the trolls said "meeeeean Ray-cyst and not who weeeeee are" and when that didn`t work getting us on board with the "25th amendment" .   Now the trolls are trying the ol` "where`s the wall?  huh huh where`s the wall???  Your dear leader isn`t getting the wall built.  Better vote for Joe Biden because the wall isn`t getting built".    If you are a troll that doesn`t want the wall built and our dear leader "isn`t getting it built", wouldn`t you then support our dear leader?     Oooooor, maybe our dear leader IS getting the wall built and the trolls want to talk us out of voting for him again?   Smiley Happy    

If it comes down to it, I`ll crawl on broken glass to re elect our dear leader.

Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

The US has 1.3 million full time military, 800K reserves. Canada has 76,000 full time, MX 85,000. We could keep 250,000 and 250,000 reserves and have a good margin for error if they both attacked at once.

Could probably easily cut spending from $750/B to $250B and be in line with China, #2.

Now we'll get to an interesting economic discussion. Probably on the order of 5 million jobs there, direct or indirect. And many military towns where American Carnage would reign.

How do you propose to offset those changes in priorities?

Why, we'd build a space fleet to fight the alien invasion Dr. Krugman.

Gradual draw down, commiserate  reduction in taxation.  Let the people decide how they want to spend their money.    Kruggy and your thinking is what got us where we are today.