Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

When you point a finger.....

11 Replies
Advisor

Re: When you point a finger.....

Bring on those official investigations.

Surely Burr and Barr will jump all over this.

Senior Contributor

fine by me as well.

Maybe they can get the ball rolling on the SNL inquisitions too......

Senior Contributor

(Bring on those official investigations. 
Surely Burr and Barr will jump all over this.) 

And so would Shiftly & Nadler - well presumably.

Advisor

Will probably jump right on it when they finish up with Eliot Broidy and  Cindy Yang.

Senior Contributor

(Will probably jump right on it when they finish up with Eliot Broidy and  Cindy Yang.)

Shifty & Nadler are too afraid to investigate any Obama official, the offense would not matter - progressives, the DNC & main stream / liberal media would not allow it. 

They will and are only allowed to investigate if it's Trump related - real or imagined.

Advisor

Actually,, those complaints were all present and widely stated at high levels when the GOP had absolute control of all of the relevant committees that could have looked into them and held hearings.

One can only imagine why they weren’t addressed.

I have my own suspicions, but you may have others. But if it would be evident to Shiff that the GOP hadn’t been interested in going there I can’t see why he’d think he should.  As for Nadler, Burr stills runs that show. Maybe he’ll set something up.

Advisor

Coming back to this, there is nothing like finding “a judge”.

Seems he set a 120 day window.  That’s coming up in a few weeks.  I just searched my keister off trying to find out when these hearings were going down.

Seems the story has sorta died since the big news broke.

Help me out here.

Advisor

Was Mrs. Clinton actually the boss?

If the Clintons could tell the guy that BJ felt should be getting them coffee what to investigate and what to sweep under the rug, were they actually running things instead of the first affirmative action guy?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/03/18/more-collusion-clinton-campdoj-deal-prevented-fbi...

And is it at all troubling to you that the deceased war hero would intervene in helping to stoke the Russia Russia Russia witch hunt? When you talk about why the "republicans" didn't do something when they had complete control, you really lose me. If one of the senior "republicans" was inside the tent, soiling it, what kind of consensus did the POTUS ever have?

Remember those halcyon days of yore when you were predicting the demise shortly of the POTUS? Seen the recent polls? 

Looks like Jackson County, MN made national and international news lately, too with the killing of the President's namesake dog.

Senior Contributor

Re: Was Mrs. Clinton actually the boss?

When you really need and investigation where is it?