Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

When you're running on empty......

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: When you're running on empty......

George Soros and the elitist globalist approved. Will crash and burn in the fall. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: When you're running on empty......

One service you do provide is the predictability and ultimately the entertainment value that comes with googling bios on these folks who write for your favored publications.

The cross references come by default.

Highlighted
Advisor

The anticipation

that comes with the waiting for the Barr/Durham axe to fall is nerve wracking. What’s the hold-up. These keyboard jockeys keep bringing it up like it is a solid given. 

I suppose working on getting things air tight.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The anticipation

@bruce MN wrote:

that comes with the waiting for the Barr/Durham axe to fall is nerve wracking. What’s the hold-up. These keyboard jockeys keep bringing it up like it is a solid given. 

I suppose working on getting things air tight.

Timing is everything. We know what we are dealing with. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(The anticipation 
that comes with the waiting for the Barr/Durham axe to fall is nerve wracking. What’s the hold-up. These keyboard jockeys keep bringing it up like it is a solid given.      I suppose working on getting things air tight.)

Kind of like that anticipation of the Trump / Russia collusion thingy?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Had Hillary accepted the results of the election there would not be a Barr/Durham axe.

Highlighted
Advisor

Bruce and Nutz have jumped on so many false narratives in the last three years that we really need a timeline of that.

Remember the Russia Russia Russia sequences? Seems like ancient history now...maybe when things return to normal someone get go back and link some of the "we got him this time" surefire predictions.

I honestly thought we would get some sort of contrition or apology out of at least one of the twins.