cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Where Are They?

Where's the taxes that Trump promised?  Where’s the news conference, where he tells America how his Tramp and her chain migration family got here legally?    Where’s the “great” health care plan, that was all done 3 weeks ago?    Where’s the “Lock her up!” indictment against Hillary?   It’s been 4 years, wasn’t that enough time?   Where’s the new roads, bridges, dams, airports and terminals?   I haven’t even heard of any on the drawing board.   Where’s the “great” infrastructure bill that was going to be financed cheap?   

How about Covid?   Trump has been promising so much crap on that since January - has any of the promises he’s made on it come true?   Any at all?   No - none.   And he just keeps on lying to America.

He has rallies.   That’s “great”!    I personally love it when he jeopardizes thousands of Republicans every week at his rallies.   I’m reading about numerous people who “had to go to Sturgis”, and now are sorry they went, and saying it wasn’t worth it.   How many big Trump supporters, will be saying the same thing in the weeks and months to come.  I bet the Herminator wishes that he hadn’t gone.   Keep having those rallies Trump - I like it!!!

How about Trump not having time to golf like Obama did - yeah, he was right - he golfed twice as much, and charged our nation a bundle for it when he charged exorbitant fees for all those required to keep him safe.   Those fees, were paid for by Americans that ACTUALLY PAY TAXES - not like Trump and his buddies, that are “TOO SMART” to have to pay taxes - that’s for the little people.   And didn’t he say something, that he knew all the loopholes, and was going to work to close them?   No - he just made it easier for the super rich, by giving them a huge tax cut - and now we get to wonder, how we’ll ever pay the nation’s bills.

Trump’s “economy” is doing “great” - how many farmers on here actually have money invested in individual stocks?   With millions out of work - many, many businesses and personal finances on the verge of bankruptcy, people staying home and not spending money.   And yet, the stock market is just Rosy......until it’s not.

Hows Trump’s promise on bringing America together doing?    And how about that 5 miles of new wall on the border?   And who’s going to pay for it.  Americans are.   Just like the taxes that are being put on imports from China - Americans are paying the tab.

Yep, we have a “great” man in office.   He says if he loses, he’s going to leave this country.  And I’m sure he will - it’ll be the only way, he keeps from going to jail.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

2 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Where Are They?

Up all night drinking again?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Where Are They?

Worked a bit too hard yesterday.   Got up to get in the hot tub and some Tylenol for pain from my right ribs, left shoulder and back.   The back is way better since surgery, but was a bit achy last night.   

I haven’t had a drink with alcohol in it for over 4 months.   Not even my strawberry wine, due to other medical issues.   And, I’ve never taken non prescribed drugs.   Sorry to disappoint you.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen