cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Where Is Biden’s Dementia

That you Republicans said Joe was afflicted with?   I haven’t seen it since the beginning.  Just more lies from the Republican camp.

I thought Biden wasn’t going to be able to stay awake for more than 15 minutes at a time.  More lies.   

Then you have Millie - showing Trump this morning as a devout man, praying.   Sure - whatever.   A man that doesn’t know how to say Second Corinthians.   A man that has said he has “nothing to repent for.”    The man is nothing but a liar.   Proven liar, over and over.    And you still think, this man deserves American’s votes.   

Trump deserves no ones vote.   And hopefully, in the coming days, we’ll find out that Trump has been told, “You’re Fired!”

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

7 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Where Is Biden’s Dementia

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

That you Republicans said Joe was afflicted with?   I haven’t seen it since the beginning.  Just more lies from the Republican camp.

I thought Biden wasn’t going to be able to stay awake for more than 15 minutes at a time.  More lies.   

Then you have Millie - showing Trump this morning as a devout man, praying.   Sure - whatever.   A man that doesn’t know how to say Second Corinthians.   A man that has said he has “nothing to repent for.”    The man is nothing but a liar.   Proven liar, over and over.    And you still think, this man deserves American’s votes.   

Trump deserves no ones vote.   And hopefully, in the coming days, we’ll find out that Trump has been told, “You’re Fired!”

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Might be wise for you to keep you mouth shut this time until after the election. Crow won't be so hard to swallow.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

At least he did it with good covfefe.
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8909537/Joe-Biden-starts-election-day-attending-morning-mas... 

This is my son, Beau, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate': Joe confuses his two granddaughters and then introduces one of them as his dead son - and he could be your President in HOURS...

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(facebook - best of biden collection)

That's Smiley LOL

But sad to know there are many dopes out there that will vote for a fellow dope. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Looking good right now for Trump, but lots of stuff to play out yet.

Jobiden's version of "wearing the bloody shirt" with his family tragedies is something that you either respect and like, or loathe and abhor.