cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?


@NewAgJudge wrote:

 

 

Oh yeah ? Is this So ?   Or are you lying for Jesus ?


They are killed in domestic disputes.

Senior Contributor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?

Then why do we have laws that prevent fetuscide? When someone kills a mother  and her unborn child, the person is charged with a double murder.

Senior Contributor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?

 

Christ-on-a-cracker !!  Where do you get such crap ?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?

Genetic research in how the genes form are revealing that a damaged Xq28 chromosome, and an abnormal 8th chromosome , can lead to a preponderance of sexual orientation confusion, higher than average. If this can be proven that this can lead to the seeking of the same sex, as a sexual partner, then prenatal examination of the embryonic fluid will reveal this. Then it will be possible to screen for this genetic condition and choose to terminate the infant before birth.
One day soon, however, genetic manipulation may be able to repair the defective chromosome before birth, and have an otherwise healthy child, with normal sexual desires.
This will, of course, deplete the numbers and political power of activist homosexual groups, over time.
Veteran Advisor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?

They are also killed by their sexual partner infecting them with the HIV virus. To be fair, this also occurs with heterosexual people.
Advisor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?

Its a sad and evil thing when any child is abused.

Senior Contributor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?

 

Apparently, You are certainly missing at least one chromesome.

 

Go chop some wood hay swindler.

Senior Advisor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?


@NewAgJudge wrote:

 

Apparently, You are certainly missing at least one chromesome.

 

Go chop some wood hay swindler.


Support of traditional marriage does not equal hatred of gays.

Senior Contributor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?


@r3020 wrote:


Support of traditional marriage does not equal hatred of gays.


It does if it results in discrimination.

 

I dont care if you hate, just stay the hell away from my rights.

 

BTW, I also support  " traditional marriage " as it seems to result in more gays brought into the world Smiley Happy

Senior Advisor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?


@NewAgJudge wrote:

@r3020 wrote:


Support of traditional marriage does not equal hatred of gays.


It does if it results in discrimination.

 

I dont care if you hate, just stay the hell away from my rights.

 

BTW, I also support  " traditional marriage " as it seems to result in more gays brought into the world Smiley Happy


The discrimination comes from those who support gay marriage. Like the firing of Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich.