cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Where does such PURE EVIL come from ?

Fired ?  LOL ...No, Eich Resigned after most of our straight allies that work for Mozzila said they want no part of him.

Senior Contributor

To make sure the sonabitch never walks the streets again. But I repeat, what a woman does with a fetus, before it draws it's first breath, is her business, HER BUSINESS, NOT YOURS!

Veteran Advisor

I guess you would want your wife to go ahead and die rather than abort her baby. When impregnate your daughter,you will insist that she have the little two headed demfolife. Always thought you were a sickevilsob but you have removed any doubt.
Veteran Advisor

You are advocating abortion to get rid of gays? How Mengele of you ! I am sick to death of all you sorry sobs. How dare you criticize anyone when you talk the way you do about people who are different or that you dislike. All of you can kiss my butt. May you rot in hell!
Advisor

If Craig believes abortion should be illegal how could he be advocating it?  He is merely telling you what WILL happen.  People already abort for sex selection and because of genetic problems.   

Veteran Advisor

Re: BINGO

Exactly my point. Just something democrats do, anyway.
Veteran Advisor

Amazing how Ad Homenem you get when presented with scientific facts and truth. Carry on.
Senior Contributor

Stop the presses, we have hit a nerve on Bart/Snooky. Truth hurts. Child killing is wrong you know it and you are mad when we bring it to light. 

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
I guess you would want your wife to go ahead and die rather than abort her baby. When impregnate your daughter,you will insist that she have the little two headed demfolife. Always thought you were a sickevilsob but you have removed any doubt.

Did you tattle tale on GTO? BTW, women don't have to abort their baby to keep from dying. Women can allow their baby to be born. That is how the population keeps from dying out.

Senior Contributor

Re: Evil is a choice indeed

r3020 wrote:

It is also easy to kill when you know there is no God to judge you. Life becomes very very cheap. If fact it comes down to survival of the fittest.

Come on 3020, you know better than that.

What you are indicating is no one would be good unless they have a super being standing over them threatening them.

If true that does not say much for humans.

I happen to know that humans are quite capable of being good without any threats from gods.