cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Where is everyone?

Seems like everyone but me took a vacation today!  Almost 10 AM in the Midwest and no one has posted anything that I can see.  ODD!

34 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Where is everyone?

Could be The Rapture and we got left behind.

I got so bored last night I had to pick a fight with some High Info people at Marketing.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

That is bad!!!  Have you left the Valley of the Sun yet?

hardnox
Advisor

Yeah, been back for a week.

Weather's been mostly pretty good. I love spring and fall in the MW, one reason I'm not sure we'll ever permanently relocate.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

We will be leaving a month from tomorrow until late August.  As for the absence of the wonder boys, I wonder if the controllers gave them all a vacation today or they went to poop and the hawgs ate'em??  What do you think?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Seems like everyone but me took a vacation today!  Almost 10 AM in the Midwest and no one has posted anything that I can see.  ODD!

Today is the first day I have been able to sign in. Screen is still 4 pages wide. The site is messed up.

bruce MN
Advisor

Haven't been able to get on for a week.  Much has changed in that time.

Cruzer seems to be closing in on Trump. While the world holds it's breath, waiting for the details of the Cruz sex scandal, And the approval rating of the sitting President continues to climb, alomng with the stock market.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Same here log in would not work.

Now they let us back on April Fools Day.

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Still reeling from the USDA report
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Not much left to talk about. Either you believe in God or you don't, either your a liberal or conservative, doubt much more conversation will change anyone's mind here.
Not sure why anyone would vote for Hillary though. Not against women ,but what has she accomplished really.