cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Where is the Tick Tock lady on Al Franken?

Being he is your man I would think you would be doing the right thing and demanding he is brought down like the dog he is.

11 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Where is the Tick Tock lady on Al Franken?

Capitol Hill rumor has it that Al Franken may even call for a meaningless senate ethics investigation into...wait for it...himself.

Oh wait, he already has. So, can we all just move on now?

Why aren’t you dudes who are essentially supporting Roy Moore and the serial gropper not supporting Franken when, truth be told in the world of “boys will be boys”, the accusations are considerably less startling?

I’m not supporting or defending any of them. The issue is a very legitimate one. What am I missing? What is it that I don’t know or should instinctively just know that creates some clear distinction?
rsbs
Senior Advisor

little Al has tried to apologize but seems to be not getting the gist of it. Hope the little creep hangs on and runs again so he can get a good taste of where Mn Nice ends and the swift kick to the rear begins.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I'll give you the conversation:

😧 trump is a sex predator, we're getting rid of those he has to go.

R: you had no problem with wjc,  trump is not as bad as that guy.

😧 that was a different time and doesn't matter now.

R: what about Franken does he have to go?

😧 no, trump has to go.

R:but I thought you wanted to get rid of the abusers?

😧 yes, we should. That's why trump has to go.

R: and Conyers?

😧 no, he is a civil rights icon.

R: and apparently a pervert.

😧 you're just diverting attention from trump.

R: no I'm pointing out your hypocrisy, so you really want to get rid of the pigs?

😧 yes trump must go.

R: so you would prefer pence?

😧 no, someone who cares about women's issues like wjc did.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy

That is exactly the conversation....if it would last that long.  The Lib would probably say something deleted by Ishmael long before it went that far.  

Smiley Very Happy

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

LOL I think you nailed it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

With Moore we have Gloria Alredd and fake documents. With Franken we have pictures. And it wasn't 40 years ago.

Does anyone know if Jenn is okay.  I know she has had some serious health problems in the past.  Hope every thing is fine for her.

Sure hope she is.

You asking makes me think about a few individuals who used to be frequent contributors who we know for certain aren’t going to anymore.  Mudsock Bob, Dagwud and Don Kraft come immediately to mind.

When the reaper comes for any of us, I doubt that our having played in this sandbox is going to be looked back at as any of us as “our finest hour”.

Mostly, just a lot of steam let off.