cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Where is the fake news media on this story

This needs to be looked into. This is the kind of story the New York Times wouldn't let die. Now nary a peep.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Death: The Plot Thickens
12 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Where is the fake news media on this story

Yea, you have to wonder if anyone is investigating this.

Highlighted
Advisor

You might want to utilize a search function. It’s all over the media. 

I suppose if you only have one source it would be impossible to know.

As for the 5 PM networks they have half an hour and lots of news being made the past few days. 

Highlighted
Advisor

"..... lots of news being made the past few days."  Bruce, don't take this personal or get upset but I just love that wordingSmiley Wink

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Special Administrative Measures... ever heard of it or know what it means?

What facts can employees, inmates, lawyers of inmates, or even family members of inmates actually disclose regarding the housing of inmates in "little Gitmo"?

When you know the answer, you'll know how much of this whole "story" was based on BS.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Shows their priorities.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

"I suppose if you only have one source it would be impossible to know.

As for the 5 PM networks they have half an hour and lots of news being made the past few days. "

Did you forget a word?

As for the 5 PM networks they have half an hour and lots of news being made UP the past few days. 

Highlighted
Advisor

I seldom watch the nightly network news but I’m sure that millions do.

After your comment I made a point of watching one tonight.

Among the made up stories there seemed to be a theme.  That of trying to stay out of jail. Something we all should aspire to, I suppose.  One about some guy who paid a million dollars to a political campaign in order to secure himself an Ambassadorship recanting on and modifying sworn testimony to mambers of the U.S. Congress and the other about some organized crime guy from Eastern Europe intending to come clean to members of Congress as well.

Oh, and stuff about some fires somewhere that could have been avoided with a simple garden rake.

Highlighted
Advisor

PS and fwiw

As for here  at ZeroChan it’s not every day, whacked as it can get on some, that we get the Daily Double of James O’Keefe and John Solomon on the same day. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: PS and fwiw

@bruce MN wrote:

As for here  at ZeroChan it’s not every day, whacked as it can get on some, that we get the Daily Double of James O’Keefe and John Solomon on the same day. 

So every statement that James O'Keefe or John Solomon said is wrong?

It seems as you again are trying to discredit the entirety of organizations and authors of whom may print things you don't like with ad hominem attacks as an end around to having to address the statements made and facts presented.  

So is your position that every statement made by John Solomon and James O'Keefe is wrong or is your position you acknowledge you made an ad hominem attack because you are incapable of replying to exactly what it is that you disagree with and why?