cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Where is the outrage

Of all of the innocent Mexicans killed by the Obama/Holder assault weapons they shipped into Mexico?

23 Replies
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Where is the outrage

Swept under the rug..........

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

I  believe a program called wide reciever (later called fast and furiuos)  was a established around  2007  renamed in fall of 2009.  It also appears that  neither  AGs of Bush or Obama  were aware of its exsistant       This waht I found.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Very good question.  I asked the same thing sometime ago about all the troops killed in Vietnam for nothing.  Also about the 5,000 killed in Iraq and Afghanistan for no reason. Some lunatic said they were giving them freedom! Those 200000 iraq soldiers who perished are certainly happy that freedom has arrived.

Where was all the outrage then. You hypocrit.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

I  believe a program called wide reciever (later called fast and furiuos)  was a established around  2007  renamed in fall of 2009.  It also appears that  neither  AGs of Bush or Obama  were aware of its exsistant       This waht I found.

That's very interesting. Over 2,000 assault weapons enter Mexico, one is used to kill an American and not a single arrest. No body knew what was going on.

BTW, fast and furious began in 2009 under the Obama/Holder justice department without the knowledge of the Mexican government. 100s, if not 1,000s of innocent Mexican have died as a result of the program.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BTW, it was FIRST tried under bush with a different name!  Do you have a direct line to the cartels that you know how many Mexicans have been killed with those weapons?  Post your link that proves that.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Yes, it was FIRST tried by the Bush administration, and then cancelled, when they found out that they couln't keep track of all the weapons, once they entered Mexico.

The Obama administration, basically did the same thing that the Bush administration did, but on a larger scale, lost track of more guns, and wound up giving the drug runners the gun that killed an American.

I thought Obama was running on 'change'?

Instead, he took yet another Bush policy, that was proven to have been a failure, and expanded upon it.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

If I remember correctly, Neb, the "Bush plan" wasn't even supposed to let them into Mexico. Fast and Furious is the plan that let the guns "out of sight"

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

BTW, it was FIRST tried under bush with a different name!  Do you have a direct line to the cartels that you know how many Mexicans have been killed with those weapons?  Post your link that proves that.

The Bush plan was in cooperation with the Mexican government and the guns were to be stopped at the border. They realized it was to hard to stop them there so the operation was ended. Fast and Furious was a separate plan started under Obama/Holder with out the cooperation or even the knowledge of the Mexican government.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

I don't think thats quite correct arms I find it was to walk guns hoping to catch cartel members   5or 6 justice dept  people were indicted  for their part in wide reciever program.      This come from issa hearings going after holder and Fand F.  I don't know if any holder people were indited.