cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Where is the winchester.

r3020 wrote:

If the people of syria want to give their guns to the government that is their business. I'll keep mine, that is if I have any.

So you choose violence and death of many innocents rather than a peaceful revolution.

You choose destruction of infrastructure and any decent way of life over just changing the rulers and allowing the buildings to stand.

So be it, but I would choose peaceful change any day.

Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

If the people of syria want to give their guns to the government that is their business. I'll keep mine, that is if I have any.

So you choose violence and death of many innocents rather than a peaceful revolution.

You choose destruction of infrastructure and any decent way of life over just changing the rulers and allowing the buildings to stand.

So be it, but I would choose peaceful change any day.

Do you not support Sherman's march to the sea to end slavery in the US?

Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

Not in my knowledge base.

But if you just got rid of bible toting christians then most people can see the wrong of owning another human and Sherman would not have to march.

Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

But if you just got rid of bible toting christians then most people can see the wrong of owning another human and Sherman would not have to march.

How do you propose to get "rid" of Bible toting Christians? Was Sherman wrong with the way he dealt with slave owners?

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

How do you propose to get "rid" of Bible toting Christians? Was Sherman wrong with the way he dealt with slave owners?

As I said I know nothing about this Sherman.

I do know that Christians were the ones who owned the slaves and if they had not listened to their good book they might have figured out on their own that owning another human is not a nice way to operate.

Most people in the world have figured that out now even those who say they follow the bible.

(except for the parts they do not follow I guess and fortunately most have figured out that the slavery parts were good things to not follow. It would be better if they acknowledged that slavery is bad to have in the bible and rewrote it to say that slavery should not be condoned by anyone)

Senior Advisor

@CanuckCanuck_2 wrote:

@r3020r3020 wrote:

@CanuckCanuck_2 wrote:

r3020r3020 wrote:

But if you just got rid of bible toting christianschristians then most people can see the wrong of owning another human and Sherman would not have to march.

As I said I know nothing about this Sherman.

I do know that Christians were the ones who owned the slaves and if they had not listened to their good book they might have figured out on their own that owning another human is not a nice way to operate.

Most people in the world have figured that out now even those who say they follow the bible.

(except for the parts they do not follow I guess and fortunately most have figured out that the slavery parts were good things to not follow. It would be better if they acknowledged that slavery is bad to have in the bible and rewrote it to say that slavery should not be condoned by anyone)

How do you get rid of those Bible toting Christians? Do you also get rid of the Bible toting Christians who are descendants of slaves?