cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
11 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Where's Al and the boys?

Quit embarrassing yourself by claiming it is getting colder so there is no global warming. If you could comprehend anything you would that the warming of the earth causes extremes in weather--not just higher temps!
rawhide
Advisor

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Hey clint. Your brain is the only thing frozen here.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Quit embarrassing yourself by claiming it is getting colder so there is no global warming. If you could comprehend anything you would that the warming of the earth causes extremes in weather--not just higher temps!

The weather had extremes long before man walked the earth. Big Al told us his computers models said every year would get hotter and soon New York city would be under water. Little Bobby Kennedy said the kids in Virginia would never know what snow was and never need a sled like he did when he was a kid. Ted Danson said the world would be lost by the year 2,000. The scientist told us the Arctic or the Antarctic, can't remember which, maybe they said both would be ice free by the year 2013. Reminds me of the people who said if you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period. I'm sure you believed that too.

Almost forgot the scientist told us man made global warming climate change and disruption would kill much of the nation's wildlife. Now we have solar and wind farms killing birds by the 10s of 1,000s. Once again you have liberal actually doing what they accuse others of. But we have to get the cattle off the land because of some 2 billion year old turtle.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: only useing facts ---your a liar

and global burnup is a demoncrat scare tactic-----now why not quit lieing

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: WAY TO RUN FROM THE DEBATE

whats wrong skeerd or no FACTS TO USE GOTCHA LOL

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

NO ONE is denying that weather changes are cyclic.  We know that.  But we also know that man has done things during his existence that have contributed to the severity of those changes.  When the oceans of the world get warmer, as they are, storms can be more severe, cold can be colder and heat hotter.  Your biggest argue is that man and the pollution he creats has NOTHING to do with it but smarter menand women than either of us say differently.  You just go one don't believe it but don't go around making up crap to discredit the idea.  I have argued with you for at least a year and I'm through.  You won't believe or even consider it for one reason---you think liberals are behind it to make money.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

I swear, the blue skies are getting bluer, and the rain is getting wetter!

Tax everyone to death, before it is TOO LATE!
hardnox
Advisor

Well, I don't want to be like the boys over at Marketing who get so caught up in partisan bickering and the simple compulsion to defend their opinion well past when it is folly that they've caused themselves real harm.

So fwiw, still one of the hottest years on record globally. But no El Nino yet so the west will likely remain dry under a persistent ridge with a regularly appearing trough in the east.

When you turn on the TV and see pictures of houses sliding down hillsides in CA it is time to start looking to a long investment posture in grains and a more open posture marketing-wise.

Do your own due diligence, it is never easy to execute even when you're right.