cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Where’s Gooby?

Guess that his horse lost, he’s decided to not stick around after all - or maybe he was at the insurrection at the Capital, and doesn’t have internet privileges any more.   That would be too bad......

Jeb

14 Replies
rsbs
Advisor

Re: Where’s Gooby?

or maybe he is posting over at the NAT site, where you can't post. If you don't believe me, go register there and put up some of your vile and then report back.

the doofus twins would not last there either, mgmt tolerates the liberals, sometimes they even have a liberal bent such as when it comes to global warming, but one thing they do not allow is vile, crass posters.

you know, the type that gets shunned by their own family.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Don’t know anything about another NAT site - don’t care.   I post here.   Only here.   I’m not like you guys, and posting and bringing crap here from other sites.   This is the ONLY social media I have EVER used - and see no reason to change that.

If (and when) I am forced off here again, I simply won’t do social media.   No skin off my nose.   And I’ll just have more time for other things.

If you can’t handle the truth about the vile Bass Tard that you guys elected, go to your “sanitized” site.   And bitch among yourselves.  You saw how fast Millie’s “Great” site lasted.

Most Republicans are Traitors to our country.  And need to be brought to justice.

Jen

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Not sure why Millie chat room isn’t going full guns.  Craig was banning the liberal voice over there long before Twitter and parlr even existed. 

rsbs
Advisor

Henriettasudsstun, was that you that came into Millies room and put up a vile piece of filth against every post and got booted right away?

you must be another one that can't post in polite company, like karen.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Guess that his horse lost, he’s decided to not stick around after all - or maybe he was at the insurrection at the Capital, and doesn’t have internet privileges any more.   That would be too bad......

Jeb

Jeb?  Are you having a little extra equipment sewn on? Do I call you dude from now on?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

F

U

JEN

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: My chat room and forum is still working.

My forum is still working just fine. We host it on our own servers, so there is never any censorship from big tech. I do get rid of troll trash that shows up.  Most of the Patriots are are already logged on, so go ahead and use it, without dealing with the trash. 

rawhide
Advisor

That's funny right there Al.  Maybe Jeb and Caitlin can have a "reality" tv show

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

What’s a fujen?

It’s no wonder there’s only one social media site that allows this kind of garbage.