cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Where’s The Big Announcement

Out of Arizona, how the election was rigged?   Haven’t seen Gooby on here lately spreading his shît on how all these illegal votes were found, and that the Bàstàrd Trump really did win, and it’s time to start the war.

All these months, of hearing about how things were about to come to fruition - and now - nothing.   Just like the rest of the lawsuits that the Bàstàrd Trump brought……nothing.   Lots and lots of noise, lots of finger pointing and dramatics…..and the usual nothing.   Oh, but it keep the base riled up for a long time…..and they’ll remember how the last election was stolen from them when they come to vote again.    Lies…..lies……and more lies.   When is America going to finally say, “Enough of the lies!”, and do something, to make the liars accountable for their “alternative facts”.   There may be a second amendment, but I don’t think the founding fathers foresaw a group of people like we have today - that have no problems out and out lying, and then using the second amendment as their cover.

Jen

11 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Where’s The Big Announcement

@jennys_mn wrote:

Out of Arizona, how the election was rigged?   Haven’t seen Gooby on here lately spreading his shît on how all these illegal votes were found, and that the Bàstàrd Trump really did win, and it’s time to start the war.

All these months, of hearing about how things were about to come to fruition - and now - nothing.   Just like the rest of the lawsuits that the Bàstàrd Trump brought……nothing.   Lots and lots of noise, lots of finger pointing and dramatics…..and the usual nothing.   Oh, but it keep the base riled up for a long time…..and they’ll remember how the last election was stolen from them when they come to vote again.    Lies…..lies……and more lies.   When is America going to finally say, “Enough of the lies!”, and do something, to make the liars accountable for their “alternative facts”.   There may be a second amendment, but I don’t think the founding fathers foresaw a group of people like we have today - that have no problems out and out lying, and then using the second amendment as their cover.

Jen

Satan is the Great Deceiver and Liar. You are his associate and enabler. The Department of Just-us is now operating under evil leadership and will do the bidding of evil organizations. 

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Bàstàrd Biden... Kind of has a ring to it.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@aljessen61 wrote:

Bàstàrd Biden... Kind of has a ring to it.

Indeed. E. B. T. D. 

(everything * touches, Dies)

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No answer, ‘eh Millie?    I’m not worried one lick about your lake of fire - liars like you should be….

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

No answer, ‘eh Millie?   

Jen

Going blind as well?  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Nope - but you need to learn to read.   My question dealt with the “great” recount that happened over the course of months, at “great” expense, in Arizona.   You didn’t answer that - you decided to just attack me.  You attack me - I attack you.   Get off the internet, and clean up your place.   You have lost yourself in the internet, because you can be what you want to be, and pretend that you are a “big man”.    You’re as poor as a man can be.   You think you’re rich, because you have found some god, that you love to flaunt here.  God gave you talents, and you use them in your pursuit of evil.   

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Where’s the big Arizona announcement of fraud from the Ninjas?   Or, is the real fraud the ones claiming the election was stolen?

No proof - again.   Just a bunch of Republican lies.   It’s what happens, when you blindly trust a con man like your Bàstàrd Trump.

Jen

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

These people aren't going to let a lack of proof stand in their way. However we would certainly heard enormous uproars had there even been one precinct with a substantial irregularity. It's a known fact that there are certain kinds of people prone to believing lies. They still believe the election was "stole" and that January 6th was an appropriate response. Nothing will change that except in the future when people read it in history books (lies seldom stand the harsh light of historical perspective).

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

These people aren't going to let a lack of proof stand in their way. However we would certainly heard enormous uproars had there even been one precinct with a substantial irregularity. It's a known fact that there are certain kinds of people prone to believing lies. They still believe the election was "stole" and that January 6th was an appropriate response. Nothing will change that except in the future when people read it in history books (lies seldom stand the harsh light of historical perspective).

When the powerful elitist ruling class controls with an iron fist, the media, the banks, and the entire judiciary, the truth will never be known. 
Just remember, Everything that Hitler did was entirely legal under the German Law of the time. What the Democrat Bolsheviks are doing, is no different.