cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Where's The Taxes Trump?

You promised the taxes. You say that Americans don't care - 74% say they want to see the taxes. Another lie - after lie- after lie. How about the murders in Chicago. They were supposed to stop day one. How about my paying a "fraction" of what I paid last year for my health insurance. How about the roll out of the "new" coal burning cars, so we can put those miners back to work? Lie, after lie, after lie....that will not go away.....

Tick Tick....BONG x2.....

Jen
23 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Where's The Taxes Trump?

Yup, I don't care.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I don't care.

Anyone I know doesn't care.

Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be voted in again.

Highlighted
Advisor

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-and-the-russia-money

Stealing Bruce's source.

The story sort of starts to hone in on Trump's money laundering arrangements with Russian mobsters which, apparently was how he spent much of his time when he wasn't busy lying compusively and grabbing pu$$ies for Jesus.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well, I`ll just dredge up the old Obama defense that served you all well for the past 8yrs.  "He meeeeeeans well"    "He`s trying!"     and the Schurrbart classic "Prove it....Prove it....Prove it".    Paybacks a bitch, ain`t it?

Highlighted
Advisor

Particularly when he was coming to take guns away from felons and the mentally ill.

The most fascinating thing about this all is the revelation of just how vile, credulous and ignorant The Good Folk really are.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

He's trying....to play more golf and spend less time in the White House than any President in history - that's for sure....

Murder update for Chicago....171 so far this year.  And the big murder months are coming.  I thought the murders were gong to end "the day I take office."   I guess it takes more than Trump saying, "Stop it" to make something happen.  

His administration will be marked by the continuing demonstrations against his administration.  His ongoing feud with the media  - and everybody else - will thwart every attempt he makes to do anything legally....guess he will just have to keep signing EO's until his so called presidency is up....by one way or another.

Funny how everything he complained about President Obama doing....he is doing ten fold.  Money is no object...especially when the rest of America gets to pay for it.

You're a liar Trump.....that tag will stick on you for the rest of history....enjoy it....you earned it.

Tick Tock.....BONGx2......

Jen 

Highlighted
Advisor

Doing what specifically that has you pleased with performance so far and seals up your vote for 2020?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Rahm Israel Emanuel... Chicago problem solved.

demonstrations against his administration Is totally the cause of you nut jobs.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I confess to being far more interested in finally capturing the always elusive Boris Badinoff & Natasha.

Both of whom, we are assured nightly by our MSM, are surely lurking behind one of the White House curtains at any given moment.