cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Which is it repubs? Are you for or against veterans?

Repubs across the land are screaming for Shinseki's head along with (what's new?) Obama's over "secret waiting lists".  YET, the ones supported by these screamers are the ones who vote against bills designed to help veterans--including the medical and dental care facilities!!  Why is this?  Do y'all think no one notices the hypocracy???  Most of you aren't veterans anyway so you have never had to deal with the reality of it!

12 Replies
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Which is it repubs? Are you for or against veterans?

Good try, shifting the blame..........didn`t work...........

r3020
Senior Advisor

Now maybe you can understand why I want no politician of any political party in charge of my health care. Period.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Not so much of a "nice try" if it is correct because it absolutely vindicates my accusations of the gross hypocrisy. The vile opportunism of the gophers is never amazing.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I didn't shift the blame. I asked if y'all were for or against the Vets. The people you elected decided to be against to be against them 2 times now. If they had not done that, maybe we would be on the way to fixing what is wrong--not enough facilities, drs, nurses!!! But NO, you want to continue to support a bunch of lowlifes who want to waste millions on stuff that all those millions of dollars worth of investigation has turned up zilch, nada, nichts, nothing!!!
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: a better question for demonrats

you vote for poor health care for vets and love it so where do you stand wanna debate or run

Samnospam
Advisor

I bet it would be cheaper and veterans would get better care if the veterans health system were scrapped and the USA just gave qualifying veterans Harry Reid's coverage.

hardnox
Advisor

Actually VA and medicaid are both substantially cheaper than private insurance on a per patient basis.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

Actually VA and medicaid are both substantially cheaper than private insurance on a per patient basis.

Yeah, when you die while waiting in line it kind of keeps the cost down.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Why don't you light loafers answer the question?  Why don't you and those you support so against veterans even though you keep talking all the patriot BS?  You're about as much a patriot as I am a rocket scientist