Which is it?

Your former president got a vaccine for Covid which saved the country

OR

vaccine bad no need to get it too many things could happen after the vaccine 

13 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Which is it?

You’re assuming they’re required to make sense.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

We have the freewill to make the informed answer to that question as each of us sees fit.   Ask that same question again  in 5 years.   I`m sure Vietnam soldiers thought Agent Orange was like sliced bread back in `69 but 40 years later in the old soldiers home many of them had a different opinion.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Which is it?          Your former president got a vaccine for Covid which saved the country          OR          vaccine bad no need to get it too many things could happen after the vaccine) 

I would go with the first one without the "saved the Country" part.  Tremendous, tremendous accomplishment by President Trump, however even without Trump, we would have had the vaccine in 2-3 years, at least that's what the anti-trump "experts" were saying early in 2020.  However, I also understand the concerns of people about what has happened and can happen after the vaccine is taken.

I'm very curious how you canuck, and the rest of the ag-forum wingers answer this question?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

however even without Trump, we would have had the vaccine in 2-3 years,

You might want to check the facts about development of the mRNA vaccine by Turkish immigrants in Germany which happened before the US version called Moderna.

BTW the BioNTech vaccine was developed without any assistance from the US and was the first mRNA vaccine

bruce MN
Advisor

Ha 

“Yoi may want to.”.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's called my body my choice. You have free will. Choose as you please.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

And what is the answer to the question posed?

Which would be correct as both options run counter to one another.

It is either good or bad and I guess that is your choice (free will?) to just believe as long as you ignore the facts

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(And what is the answer to the question posed?)

Asked and answered.

What is your answer and/or belief to your question posed there canuck?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So you think your previous president did great work to help develop the second mRNA vaccine that is keeping people from getting very ill from covid.

Therefore the Germans and the Turkish immigrants that developed the first mRNA vaccine should get more credit for being first.

Now since you think these vaccines are so good you will have had both your shots and are encouraging everyone to get theirs to keep all in society healthy, right?