cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Which post was majorly profane?

Ok, weasels, which one of my posts had "major profanity" in it.  And how was mine any worse than what some of you post?  You want war, you got it!  I got this in my inbox this morning.

Good morning. It's been brought to my attention that you've been using some pretty major profanity in Ag Forum. While we try to be as lenient as we can be, topically, this sort of thing can't go on. I am going to delete your message for now. If you'd like to repost it without the profanity, feel free to do so. Otherwise, please refrain from such language in the future, otherwise we'll have to take further action. Thanks for your understanding.

Jeff Caldwell, Agriculture.com

18 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Which post was majorly profane?

Announcements and forum help section.

Thread titled Jeff give it some thought.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Announcements and forum help section--thread titled Jeff give it some thought. What does that mean?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You crossed the line Schnur. and the mgmt put you on notice.

1-Go to "announcements & forum help" Page.

2-Left click with mouse on that page heading

3- Scroll down to Jeff---------Give it some thought by sw363535

4-Left click on thread heading and read

5-Jeff's (the administrator) reply is the next thread, You can right click that to to read his reply to sw363535

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Just come out as gay. Sue em for pickin on the gay guy. You could probably end up owning this site.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Click the link above that says "Agriculture.com Community" and look for the "Forum Help Section" and the aforementioned thread. I didn't complain and I am not complaining, but we have all agreed when we joined not to break certain rules, so they have you over a barrel. Milligan would call it censorship and be outraged as would many others.

You had a good point by the way because this whole thing was about discriminating against gay people while hiding under the skirt of religion and has nothing at all to do with the wedding industry. It's probably better to use a real curse word and let it be *bleeped* out...or express ideas in non-vulgar terms so that logical thought and truth can be preserved.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Thanks, Knapper. Well, since I see what the offensive word was and have learned how to report it, I have reported one of our illustrious righties for misspelling the same word. And I will continue to report all such offenders. Ol' sw should be very careful of his posting content also.
Highlighted
Advisor

Instead of being vindictive, maybe you could just look to yourself.

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: they are telling you to grow up

and quit acting childish or like a typical demorat ---LOL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: that will show your childish side well

i love it when i make you run ---something you are good at and always have been LOL