cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: they are telling you to grow up

Do you " Feel Funny " when the meds wear off ?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Which post was majorly profane?

I don't look at it as being vindictive.  I look at it as spreading the wealth around and being treated equally with everyone else on here.  A rightwinger reported me and left deere along for using the exact word also mispelled and that plus his use of GD and MFers frequently.  Some of the posts from your buds are profane without using cuss words with the things they call liberals and welfare people, gays and anyone else including the President of this country that they don't like.  You are also guilty of it but I will say not to the extent of people like ollie, steele, deere, dem4life and others.  Sure you guys get it in return which happens when you get called names or your beliefs are disposed of as worthless.  Yes, I shouldn't use profanity-no one should but sometimes you need to emphasize your point!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What a bunch of Lilly livered sooks. Their precious little ears have been permanently damaged by a little coloured language. Sometimes all the godbotherers have a united outrage and race to the headmaster for pending discipline.

But it's ok for them to use abbreviated profanities because they have god on their side. If they ever decided to delete some messages on medical grounds half the posters would be certified for paranoia.

You make me bilious.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I didn't cross any line more than several on the right have.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
What a bunch of Lilly livered sooks. Their precious little ears have been permanently damaged by a little coloured language. Sometimes all the godbotherers have a united outrage and race to the headmaster for pending discipline.

But it's ok for them to use abbreviated profanities because they have god on their side. If they ever decided to delete some messages on medical grounds half the posters would be certified for paranoia.

You make me bilious.

What do you mean bunch? It was one guy. I don't want Bart censored. If they shut him up they shut us all up. This is politics, the guy needs to stay out or suck it up and get over it.

Highlighted
Advisor

I certainly agree with you on this, altough I'm not certain what blasphemy you committed, however it can't have been worse than what I've done.  

Seems the limits have come down on the f words in common grounds, I guess Mayberry is still protecting Ant Bee's tender ears and fighting this here loosening of the church mores which is the anchor on human behavior.

c
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I wrote the slang word for sexual intercourse and misspelled it so the computer censor would not bleep it out. The same day or one day either way ba wrote the same word and also misspelled it for the same reason. He also used the first letters of the well known expression concerning his mother. But ol' sw got offended by my usage.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: GROW UP LITTLE BOY

LOL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: so you agree

with my post---didnt see any debate that surebutt is acting stupid --or another way is that using curse words shows ones lack of iq ---no wanna debate or act stupid as usual LOL