cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: While the spin here has transitioned

Your beef is with Adam Schiff. He claims he has mountains of evidence yet refuses to make it public. Now we have the case of the former VP using his office for personal gain for him and his family. Weren't you outraged just a few days ago when you thought that was the case with the current president?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Who has done that?)

Now it's formally investigate? Smiley Wink

Maybe you recall this one, your news sources reported on it incessantly, they illegally made up sources to add their spin to the story, they told us Trump was guilty, schifty guaranteed it; you predicted Trump would be impeached by November 2017 and then again before the midterm elections: 

The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation of links between Trump associates and Russian officials, conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019. It was also called the Russia investigation, the Mueller probe, and the Mueller investigation.

The probe included a criminal investigation which looked into potential obstruction of justice charges against Trump and members of his campaign or his administration.

Hope this helps you recall, it was the biggest of the - crying wolf syndrome.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Bruce, never try to reason with a troll.)

Can you take this post down, it hurt's my feelings - you know, like the ny times did when their "Trump urges unity vs racism" headline hurt some feelings and they were forced to change it.

Thanks Smiley Wink

rsbs
Advisor

Good post, Ed.

I remember back when I had the Clinton Derangement Syndrome ( with the BJ of a Clinton, not with Mrs. Clinton....I pretty much kept her out of my thoughts, ugggh) , and I can sympathize a little with these clowns. I never made it an obsession, though.

The economy is doing great, common sense tax reform passed, Trump is navigating "stormy waters" lol both domestically and on foreign turf better than his predecessors , and the liberals are going to nominate a couple of absolute clowns from the looks of it.

We can all see why the TDS hangs on. What else do they have?

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

The economy is doing great ?

What dam medication are you on ?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Black unemployment lowest on record. Great news isn't it.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

When will all you left wing cry baby's stop crying?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@aljessen61 wrote:

When will all you left wing cry baby's stop crying?

I'm guessing that in their unquenchable desire to get Trump they've deep 6ed bidens campaign.

Spoiler

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Just what kind of crack is that...

Black unemployment rate...

For those that dont understand

Economics, and the way money

Works.

The other night the New York 

Federal Reserve infused billions

Of dollars to stabilize rates....

That....is not good.

We have a trade war....how is

That good economic news ??

Oh... Have you looked at small

Town/ agriculture economy ?

Not good at all.

Remember....the rural economy

Usually is several years ahead of

The general economy...just think

About that for a while.

Black unemployment

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's good for African Americans. If fact it's the best ever in the history of the nation. Now every dem candidate for the presidency wants open border to keep labor cost down for their rich corporate doners which will hurt African American workers.