cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

White House Down

Trump & Melania also have CV19.   You play with fire - you get burned. 

Now the question is - is it just a lie?   Is the White House exposure just a ploy to get votes - cancel the election?   Trump & staff have a sniffle, and then they are fine to show America it’s all just a lie?  

Nothing......NOTHING would surprise me at this point.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

11 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: White House Down

I'm sure somber Nancy is offering many prayers for both the president and our lovely first lady. May Almighty God touch them with His Healing Hand so they and all make a complete and speedy recovery.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah, I think he just doesn’t want another debate ***** kicking.

But I’d still suggest everybody grab their AKs and hold a prayer vigil outside the green zone wall.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

I'm sure somber Nancy is offering many prayers for both the president and our lovely first lady. May Almighty God touch them with His Healing Hand so they and all make a complete and speedy recovery.

Not at all surprised by the vile responses.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

This will backfire with the undecided voters. Watch and see. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

This will backfire with the undecided voters. Watch and see. 

I don't know Craig, if watching democrats burn and loot for months on end while Biden's staffers kick in bail money doesn't turn undecideds nothing will.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

3 years ago 8 percent of Americans said they’d resort to violence for political purposes (our regulars clearly ahead of the curve).

Recently 33 pct.

For what he has done to our country I hope he spends a month on a ventilator and his toes turn purple and fall off.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Lets see now, who is it burning and looting the cities. Hint) dems have been marching with them and have pledged to pay their bail and legal cost.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I want a divorce

I really don't want to live in the same American house where you have vile people such as Karen and Nutz posting crap such as they both just did on a somber day where the leader of the free world has tested positive for Covid.

Split up the property...let Karen keep her stuff, Nutz can keep his imaginary gold and oil portfolio, and move them out....maybe to China. Same with the other never do wells and discontents.....find them a new home and then we can all heal and move on.

Not sure any other place wants them, or will accept them, but we can always hope and try.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: I want a divorce

@rsbs wrote:

I really don't want to live in the same American house where you have vile people such as Karen and Nutz posting crap such as they both just did on a somber day where the leader of the free world has tested positive for Covid.

Split up the property...let Karen keep her stuff, Nutz can keep his imaginary gold and oil portfolio, and move them out....maybe to China. Same with the other never do wells and discontents.....find them a new home and then we can all heal and move on.

Not sure any other place wants them, or will accept them, but we can always hope and try.

I hear that Antarctica has space available, resistant to the effects of their Global Warming fears, as well.