cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey Millie -

Millie has gone to the far right conspiracy groups, along with the PINO by the way, to try and instill the anger they need to get votes this fall.   They KNOW, that the only way Trump is going to win is to anger people enough so they aren’t thinking straight when they vote, suppress what is going to be a huge percent of the population voting, install a third party candidate (which I don’t think can be done anymore), like was done in 2016 to steal votes away from Hillary, or make people so sick of the whole process that they just stay home and say “Screw it”.

I see people walking through hot coals this year to vote.  Polling places will be packed - wait lines will be huge.  CV19, and the seasonal flu combined, will be a factor.   And Republicans are going to do their best, to make it very hard for inner city people to vote - knowing those votes are going to be primarily for Biden.

Trump will lose - but the road from here to there will be really ugly - and I think there will be bloodshed.

Jen

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Mr Milligan....why havent you Answered the questions ?

Some additional people are now

Viewing, and really want to

Know what your answer is.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Millie’s too busy fighting against communist agression in Seattle right now - he’ll get back to you - well - maybe he won’t.  He needs to build more fence....a man has to have his priorities.....

Jen

helenhans
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who Is Who???

I will not justify or defend anyone, but in my opinion this story is an example of idiocy, so it is impossible. How can you even judge a police officer who was doing his job? How can you not punish a criminal who has committed a crime, theft, murder. I do not think that the photo will be taken from the official website, especially since the author did not give the right to publish it. let's not forget that journalism is still a dirty media.. My friend (photographer from https://www.wanderlustportraits.com) said that even his photo was then exposed on the Internet without the right to publish. It's kind of normal for our society