cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Who Is Who???

Actor Benjamin Ray Bailey from the “Cash Cab” TV show. 

23 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Who Is Who???

What are you trying to say Millie - you’re bringing another “conspiracy “ to the table?

Looks to me, like the mug shot picture was photo shopped to make the officers face look wider.  

You really are a piece of work.  What the hell happened to you man?

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

If it was photo shopped it was done by the Minneapolis police chief.

Minnesota cop Derek Chauvin is pictured in his mugshot which was released Friday night, following his being charged with George Floyd's murder

Minnesota cop Derek Chauvin is pictured in his mugshot which was released Friday night, following his being charged with George Floyd's murder

Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin has been pictured in his mugshot after being arrested for the murder of George Floyd, as the criminal complaint reveals the white officer kept kneeling on the black man's neck for almost 3 minutes after he fell unconscious and said 'you're talking fine' when he begged for air.

Chauvin's bail was set at $500,000, according to the criminal complaint filed in the 4th Judicial District Court of Minnesota.  

The document does not indicate whether there are any conditions set for Chauvin's release or if he is already out on bail.  

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Look at the hairline. Totally different. 

Take a look at the mugshot yourself. I am sure that you can find it online. 

It looks like we have been played. I never thought that the Deep State would go that far. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Whatever.  You need serious help,

What the hell happened to you man?

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Once Again

The Right Wing Nut Jobs on here are promoting a completely baseless conspiracy that has been debunked - but here it is.

These people promoting this stuff should be removed from this site - they are only here to incite more anger.

People make bad choices, when they’re mad or scared or stressed.   That’s what the right is all about - promoting all three to help sway votes their way.   It’s a tactic that has proven results, and they use the same hot button issues year after year.    Will America ever figure out what a bunch of lying scum these guys really are?  I hope so...

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Once Again

You're the conspiracy theorist that said the mug shot is a photo shop. I will wait for more evidence. It could be another russia russia russia hoax. We all know there is no trusting the fake stream media.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Hate to tell ya - Russia wasn’t a hoax - people associated with the Trump election are in jail. Trump is impeached.  If not for members of the Senate protecting him - he would no longer be the PINO.

You guys are in lock step with Trump - all news sources are fake.  Trump needed to get the media on its heels, because the stuff he has done would make most Americans angry.  He placed the seed - and it has grown into a very dangerous weed, that stands to help undermine our Republic.  Our media is a necessary cog in the gears to help keep everything in check - and expose the lies told by an administration.  It stands to reason, why    Trump would not want to be fact checked.  He lies like most people breathe - and HE GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!  WTH!!!!  Our system really is broken - and it all points back a Trump....and America knows it now....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

The Right Wing Nut Jobs on here are promoting a completely baseless conspiracy that has been debunked - but here it is.

These people promoting this stuff should be removed from this site - they are only here to incite more anger.

People make bad choices, when they’re mad or scared or stressed.   That’s what the right is all about - promoting all three to help sway votes their way.   It’s a tactic that has proven results, and they use the same hot button issues year after year.    Will America ever figure out what a bunch of lying scum these guys really are?  I hope so...

Jen

Russia!  -  Russia!  -  Russia!

Rod Rosenstein this week:

"If you knew then what you know now, would you have signed the warrant application?" committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Rosenstein.

"No, I would not," Rosenstein said.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Comparison photos.

We are being used and played!