cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Comparison photos.

BS Millie  - Right Wing BS lies.

I’m looking right now at a picture of Derek Chauvin on the WCCO news.  The picture of him in his orange jump suit looks nothing like the cash cab guy.  

The picture of Chauvin is not what is show on WCCO.  The picture displayed here has made his face wider, which was used by the poster here to say that Chauvin wasn’t the guy with his leg on George’s neck.

Just like the virus, you continue to put out BS.  

People - be wary of this site.  There are bad actors here that will do and say anything to support Trump and his agenda.  If you use this site - you should know that most of what is presented here is for entertainment only.  Any sort of resemblance to reality, is simply coincidental.

Jen

RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Who Is Who???

Derek Chauvin 'illegally' voted in Florida before George Floyd ...

notice skinny spindly arm.

notice same droop right eye and opened left eye. Same bridge of nose.

Cash Cab: Ben Bailey Game Show Returns This Summer on Discovery ...

left arm bigger on BB compared to top photo , broader end of nose , facial lines.

nice try but propaganda as usual.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I analyzed the photos that you posted. They came from ABC News. The photo of the prisoner was run through Google Images to see if the photo was used anywhere on the internet. The photo you posted does not come from the Ramsey County Sheriff's office at all. It does show up on a few left-wing propaganda websites. 
It does appear that your photos have been altered to provide a smokescreen for whatever the Deep State elitist ruling class is trying to do. 
Did anyone see George Floyd in the casket?  No. 
Do not be surprised if he shows up on a private island in the Caribbean living like a king, one day. 
Also, look at the video again. A gas station sign in the background reflects a price for gas that is not a current price, suggesting that it was videotaped some time ago. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Again with the BS Millie.  You just don’t give up - do you?

You got egg all over your face for the CV19 BS, and now you come up with this one - and the 75 year old that was pushed over by police, and cracked open his skull.

You have absolutely ZERO CREDIBILITY left.  NONE - the ZERO - well, that would be you.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Hey Millie -

Maybe you should be at Floyd’s funeral today - I can just see you say in that group, “But he’s not dead!!!” 

The person who would be dead for sure - would be you.  There wouldn’t be enough left of you, to mail home to Iowa.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Hey Millie -

The truth never gives up,  nor do I. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I tell you what Millie - to desecrate a man on the day of his funeral - you have a lot a guts - or really are that stupid.   I would guess, it’s the latter.

For someone like you - that think you are so smart and so tech savvy, to be posting what you did - well, it’s no wonder you need high tensile wire and 3 gates going into your farmstead.

Milligan Hay is pretty easy to search on the internet.  Craig Milligan no longer has a valid DOT certificate, but your name, address, phone number attached to Milligan Hay is a pretty easy find.  And though the GPS doesn’t show to your door - like you said about my supposed house - it’s pretty close.

Maybe someone needs to drop the Floyd family a note - a visit from them might change your mind about posting Right Wing BS crap on the internet.  

Now - play nice......

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I have not operated my trucks for hay deliveries since the horse market dried up with the horse slaughter ban. Only now is the pleasure horse industry is beginning to grow with the Trump economy. 
I would not mess with me, if I were you. I took a screenshot for possible legal use. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don’t take to being threatened (again) by you Millie.   You have threatened me many times - showing your guns (which, by the way, is one of the things that shooters gave in common), trying to show my house here online, threatening to “check me out” because you were sure I was a Democrat spy, and now I’m sure you think that I lead some Antifa extremist group here in Minneapolis.

I tell you what - I was giving you fair warning. If I found you - very easily I might add - it sure can’t be hard for others to.  

You live in constant fear - given what you post and what you and probably your brother are up to - maybe you should.  See - I don’t.  I don’t post - or repost BS stuff about people on the internet.  You seem to think that posting the BS stuff your little group does on here, has no consequences.  And I can also tell you, that posting your BS stuff, definitely does have consequences.  Course - you know that - or wouldn’t be hiding behind all the stuff you do.

I am going to turn this conversation into our local police department.  If something happens to me, they will have a good starting point, as to where to look. 

I don’t post BS stuff.  I have always maintained, that I am here to bring truth and honesty to this site.  I will continue to do that. When I see BS - I will call it that - and I don’t care who you are, even an “honorary advisor “ to this site.  This crap has got to stop.

Jen

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

So mr milligan....are you saying

A man is not dead, and the person

In the video is not the person

Being charged ?

Some friends of mine, and relation

Are awaiting your responce in

This open public forum.