cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: Who has changed

Imagine that I ruffled some feathers......

And my points while valid will be ignored by the ignorant and confused......prove me wrong and answer my points........

One day you bobblehead lovers are going to wake up and look around to find all the smart and hard working have hunker downed and you will be left to fight over the last morsel of entitlement.........

I go in silence and will pull my response........
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

No MT,

you are the smartest person in the world and we should think the way you think. 

Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Three men were

hiking through a forest...

When they came upon a large raging, violent river.

Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed:

'God, please give me the strength to cross the river.'

Poof!!!

God gave him big arms and strong legs...

And he was able to swim across in about 2 hours,

nearly drowning twice!

After witnessing that, the second man prayed:

'God, please give me strength and the tools to cross this river.'

Poof!!!

God gave him a kayak and strong arms and strong legs...

And he was able to row across the river in about an hour.

Almost capsizing once!

Seeing what happened to the first two men,

the third man prayed:

'God, please give me the strength, the tools, and the intelligence to cross the river.'

Poof!!!

HE WAS TURNED INTO A WOMAN!!!

She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards upstream...

And walked across the bridge

The moral of the story: Guys, if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you!!!

highyields
Senior Contributor

The "tea baggers" as you call them would have won the white house IF the old republican party hadn't under cut their power, they did this because they where scared of their power.  

The president did say in his acceptance speech that "we are all Americans"   Now I really don't like the election results, but this is what we have for the next 4.  I don't really blame Obama for what was passed the past 4 years.  His health care bill was better then what was passed,  I don't believe in taxing the wealth and giving to the poor. 

I don't believe in gov. involvment in anything.    But this isn't the thoughts of at least 50% of Americans.  

in the end Obama is right on one thing      We are all Americans.  

jec22
Veteran Advisor

MT, you can't fight with those that believe in Santa Claus. 

I am amazed that anyone is excited they won the election, it is like saying you just won the local dump.

Of course, all my marketing comments need to end too.  I called for a Romney win.  I called for a floor in beans a couple of dollars ago---obviously that was a false floor.

If MT quits posting, I will get more done.  He is more entertaining than the Jon S.    I should be more offended by his language, it is just that I have been burnt by so many 'nice' people in life, that I just want honesty.   

ISUMan
Frequent Contributor

Regardless of the substance of the post, the use of "teabaggers" voids all credibility.  As usual the condescending language that comes from both extremes results in irrelavency of opinion.  Emotion based debate as opposed to substantive debate is reflected in both our citizens and more importantly our politicians and only seeks to distract us from the obvious issues.

R John
Frequent Contributor

It's not WHO has changed, it's WHAT has changed. There are about 6 trillion things that have changed. WE have assumed soo much new debt that WE are bankrupt. Wait a minute, it's not just us it is also at least two future generations lives that have been impacted. WE are sooo far in debt now that I don't see an easy way out. Wingnuts? Yes we all are for allowing this to happen to US.

Jeff_a_Caldwell
Senior Contributor

Hi, everybody. I hate to say this, but this thread has gotten too political and isn't marketing-related at all. If it was, we would be fine with leaving it here. Unfortunately, if we keep seeing comments and there's no marketing substance, we'll have to delete it or move it to Ag Forum.

I know this is an issue that everybody's worked up about, and I appreciate everybody's passion on the topic, but with this being a Marketing forum, I'm afraid we'll have to move it or delete it if it keeps up in here. Sorry about that.

old man
Senior Contributor

Jeff Caldwell

I agree that too many comments on Ag Forum is getting too political and with too much inuendo and degrading comments

hardnox604008
Advisor

Hi Don,

Join the club, I've had stuff chased off Marketing too. Been kicked out of better places.

I agree with your conclusion as I suggested a couple of days after the election (when the rest of us leeches so deeply disappointed the Galts).

Nothing to do continue to maneuver the circling firing squad into more of their favorite formations.

PS- the boys at marketing are just mad becasue Obammy is now coming after the grain markets (and he'll make 'em pay taxes anyway).